Nataly

Disgusting food...

Disgusting food?

McRib. WTF is that shit made of?

I'm not sure I want to know. I remember ordering one the first time they started offering it years ago. It was meh... When they started re-offering it again, I didn't give it any thought at all.

I'd rather eat a Hardee's thickburger.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Disgusting food?

McRib. WTF is that shit made of?

"You want a McRib? I can get you a McRib, believe me. There are ways, Don. You don't wanna know about it, believe me."
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Now I feel invisible in here. :S

:P

Who said that!? :o

See post #46.

I guess I'm just sensitive, today. :$:D

I can hear something - like someone is talking . . . but . . . I cant tell where its coming from.

weird!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Not sure if its considered a fruit cake but there is this bread that I've had a couple times that had some fruit and nuts in it that was really good.
But, seriously does anyone really eat fruit cake???
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I actually really like fruitcake, and made it for several years around Christmas time.

Wait -- did someone say something else about fruitcake????

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I can hear something - like someone is talking . . . but . . . I cant tell where its coming from.

weird!

Bullshit. That's my entire life in a nutshell. Fucker. >:(

:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

See post #46. >:(

:D

You do know that there is a mark-up for completely invisible text? Only way to see it is via highlighting the text. But damned if I can remember what the code was. It's not in mark-up help. :|

We had fun with it years ago. ;)

You do know that there is a mark-up for completely invisible text? Only way to see it is via highlighting the text. But damned if I can remember what the code was. It's not in mark-up help. :|

Some of us gotz in twubble for it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Some of us gotz in twubble for it.

I remember. :D

I actually really like fruitcake, and made it for several years around Christmas time.

Wait -- did someone say something else about fruitcake????

Wendy P.

So, you're the one! :D

(I always thought there was only one fruitcake in existence that got passed around all over the world until it got to my mother. Then someone would have to make another one. She's the only person I knew who actually ate them!)

Probably not.:P

Unless he's wearing a helmet, tutu, and high heels, then definitely not;)!

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

I just sat on the couch last night with Vskydiver and our youngest daughter and watched "Forks Over Knives", a discussion of diet vs. health. Although there are some holes in the science, it does have me re-thinking my diet some.

My daughter did the same thing and we are now looking at eliminating meat. However, I think I am going to have to keep my eggs.

What holes did you see in the science?

I just had the nagging thought that they were presenting only their side of the story, even though it made sense. Here's a fairly good look at their scientific methods and some possible "oooops".

http://rawfoodsos.com/2011/09/22/forks-over-knives-is-the-science-legit-a-review-and-critique/

That would be so cool to learn how to do that!

Yeah, it would. I wonder how someone would find out the code to do that?

Just hit quote on that post and you'll see the code in the new window. ;)

Thanks Lisa! >:(