amstalder

Oh, how I've missed you guys!

Just popping in to say "hi!" I haven't been around much (ahem, at all) since Sam was born back in November. We are in the process of moving back to the states right now, and starting to make plans to get back in the air (not sure if I'll be jumping right away - 2.5 years out of the sport and being the sole source our nourishment for our babe makes me a little hesitant). Lots of good changes going on!! :)

Hey Beautiful,

Glad to hear you 3 are coming back to the states. Where will you be stationed? If you get Fort Lewis I'll help you get back in the air. We've got a lot of babies and new moms jumping at our DZ. You, Sammy and Patrick would fit right in. B|

We are heading to Missouri until next spring ish, then who knows where. If the deployment schedule stays as is, Lewis is a high possibility :)

You've missed us?:o
I didn't even hear the shots!

You obviously haven't seen her shoot. :D:D:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Update your avatar! :)

I just had dinner with her last week, trust me, she looks the exact same!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Some of us reappear when you least expect it :P. Always love seeing the pics...If you end up in the Pac Nw let us know.

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Some of us reappear when you least expect it :P. Always love seeing the pics...If you end up in the Pac Nw let us know.

Awesome!

I think the both of you should celebrate by showing us your boobs.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun