skydivermom

Walt Appel's longest fall

Is, of course, with me. Not from a plane, helicopter or balloon...but in love, MADLY! Special thanks to dz.com for helping me find my best friend, who is now the love of my life! I love you Walt!:)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Is, of course, with me. Not from a plane, helicopter or balloon...but in love, MADLY! Special thanks to dz.com for helping me find my best friend, who is now the love of my life! I love you Walt!:)

Pinch his butt for me! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

...as if nobody ever saw THAT coming.
You had your chance as me at Skyfest but Nooooooo.....

:D:D:D

Congrats guys. K...do try to rein him in somewhat.
[/;)]

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Pinch his butt for me! ;)

And you prolly need to keep an eye on him if the toilet is too close to the tub.

Good luck to you both dear.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Have you paid Sangiro his pimp fee? >:(

Wanna share what went down with the TSA or do you want me to? :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

@ Billy - yes, you may share the wonderful "walt classic" experience with TSA!

@ Pops - and yes, I agree with you on the "reining him in part", it's hard to argue with that after our experience last Mon with TSA :S:S

And Twardo, you can pinch his butt yourself! LOL. Just make sure there's video.

And maybe Walt was abducted by aliens, and what I have is the decoy :P

Thanks to all for the wonderful wishes! Just had to share the news since we met on here.

Mrs. WaltAppel

Walt and Kathleen were on their way back home from a CRW boogie in Florida, and at the TSA checkpoint, the TSA meathead kept patting Walt all over his pants to the point where he got irritated enough to take his pants off and say, "since you're so interested in my pants, here they are!" Airport police took them in for questioning and they missed their flight.

Good ol Walt! :D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I haven't posted here in FOREVER, but I was talking to someone about the syrup of ipecac routine, which made me miss Walt, so I came here to see if there was any latest news of him. Holy cow, is there ever!

Congratulations, you two. You were both very dear to me back when I was around. And of course, I'll never forget when Walt put his damn foot through my non-CRW canopy during my one and only CRW jump down at Spaceland.

Please tell that old turd I said hi. And my very best wishes to you both. <3

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I am so glad you decided to "check in"! I remember your memorable CRW jump as well.

Walt and I have made hundreds of CRW jumps since then, and have recently gotten a taste of some big-way stuff. But instead of his feet busting through canopies, now he's wrapping HIS canopy around me!!

Yep...just last week I landed with his main tangled up in my risers...on the beach in Sebastian, FL. How's that for an exciting vacation :S

Anyway, I am so thrilled you responded and that you are doing well! And I will pass the message onto Wal"turd" :)

Mrs. WaltAppel

Yeah...took us a while to get things sorted out, but it's been worth the wait :)

It's about damn time. :)
Congrats to you both and that TSA story was awesome.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yep...he was indeed wearing camo. I haven't seen him wear anything else since he quit belly flying.

No wonder. Bet the TSA meathead thought he was a member of some white power militia or something :D

Yep...he was indeed wearing camo. I haven't seen him wear anything else since he quit belly flying.

No wonder. Bet the TSA meathead thought he was a member of some white power militia or something :D

You don't want to piss off those TSA guys, else they might decide to pepper-spray themselves.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You don't want to piss off those TSA guys, else they might decide to pepper-spray themselves.

That story was hysterical. I don't care who you are. :D:D:D:D:D