DeNReN

Tomato Soup

Ever go to a restaurant and order a cup of hot water and a bottle of ketchup? I have....more than once.
I don't know if that funny or sad.
:D[:/]

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

And anyway the magic skunk mixture (hydrogen peroxide, baking soda & liquid soap) works way better than tomato juice.

When my father moved after my mother died, we found 5 bags of brown sugar, a gallon jar of soy sauce, and 3 boxes of barley.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

My dog got skunked at about 3AM one night. I spent a couple hours with all kinds of concoctions trying to get him cleaned up only to have the skunk smell deeply impregnate MY hands. Wouldn't you know it I had an early business flight to get on where all the pax sit and sulk in their bad luck for having to get up so early to fly out of town. Nobody was talking and some asshole smelled like a skunk. I sat on my hands for the whole flight wondering whether I should tell my doggie story or not. I had the middle seat and the two guys on either side of me didn't say a word.

I moved my sister out of a house she had been hoarding in for many years. When moving a dryer it really seemed much heavier than a dryer should be. On investigation I found it stuffed absolutely full of rice, flour, beans, etc.

jon

And anyway the magic skunk mixture (hydrogen peroxide, baking soda & liquid soap) works way better than tomato juice.

When my father moved after my mother died, we found 5 bags of brown sugar, a gallon jar of soy sauce, and 3 boxes of barley.

Wendy P.

Your mixture really works! You recommended it to me about a year and a half ago, when my cat got skunked.

Putting it on the cat wasn't difficult, but rinsing it off was exciting! :oB|
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9