jgoose71

Name a food that can not be made better with Bacon

I'm thinking mint flavored things would be better off without bacon.

Or pineapple. [:/]

Clearly you have never tried pineapple wrapped in bacon cooked in the oven...:S

It's DIVINE:o I'm hungry now :(
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts

She puts strawberries, blueberries...you name it in her oatmeal.

:D:D:D

That is exactly what I've been eating for breakfast lately!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Beer. I've had bacon beer. It's baaaaad.

Well now wait just one minute there Bill! The post said, "Name a food that can not (sic) be made better with Bacon"!

This doesn't mean that the beer has to taste like Bacon.

I'd propose that it could mean which is better, just drinking a beer or drinking a beer AND eating bacon!!??

The latter is the obvious choice, thus, bacon does make beer better.

QED!

:P

:D

Pizza without pineapple isn't a pizza.

Shirley you must be joking. Try to find Hawaiin style pizza in Italy. I didn't see it. :P:D

Last time I was in a pizza place in Italy they even had pizzas with marshmallows in them.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Not even bacon can make beer taste good!!!:|

Well, you could try not drinking shitty beer. I mean, you make it sound as if all beer tastes the same, which is absolutely doesn't, so since you haven't found one you like, we can only assume you've been drinking skunk piss like Coors or something.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

It all tastes the same. I've tried a few and it tastes the same to me. :P

Maybe you're a supertaster. How do you feel about black coffee, dark chocolate and wine? Supertasters typically don't like these things.

You can get a test for it out on teh internets (Google on "Supertaster test" if you're curious.) It's a strip of paper treated with a chemical that tastes bletcherous to supertasters. Us normals can't taste it.

If you are, you could have an exciting new career as a royal food taster, or something.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

>Well now wait just one minute there Bill! The post said, "Name a food that can not (sic)
>be made better with Bacon"! This doesn't mean that the beer has to taste like Bacon.

Fair enough. The beer I had did indeed taste like bacon. You could conceivably make a better beer that was made with bacon but didn't taste like bacon. (And you could of course eat some bacon while drinking beer, although that sounds pretty gross to me.)

>Well now wait just one minute there Bill! The post said, "Name a food that can not (sic)
>be made better with Bacon"! This doesn't mean that the beer has to taste like Bacon.

Fair enough. The beer I had did indeed taste like bacon. You could conceivably make a better beer that was made with bacon but didn't taste like bacon. (And you could of course eat some bacon while drinking beer, although that sounds pretty gross to me.)

drinking a good beer while eating a bacon cheeseburger not so gross ;)
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

>It all tastes the same. I've tried a few and it tastes the same to me.

If you get a chance give the following a try around the same time:

Abita Purple Haze
Goose Island Barrel County
Ballast Point Sculpin
Coors Light

You might change your mind!