Stinky Tofu - would you try it?

I've had natto. How much worse could it be?

Looks like it's a lot more rotten and disgusting than natto.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I've had natto. How much worse could it be?

Looks like it's a lot more rotten and disgusting than natto.

Wow. That'd be pretty rotten and disgusting. The vegetarian member of our sushi run ordered it. The waitress asked him if he'd ever had natto before. When he said "no," she said "It's... interesting." He took one bite, had an "interesting" reaction and then offered to let the rest of us try it. Being game for damn near anything, once I took him up on it. It tasted like... Have you ever walked behind a restaurant on a warm summer night and gotten a whiff of their garbage dumpster? It tasted like that.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

The comments are pretty good.

"I gave stinky tofu a genuine chance. That's just some nasty shit. Giving a baboon a rimjob is probably less disgusting. "

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I almost barfed just reading about it, Scroll down for recipe and pics. http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1469798_My_stinky_dinner_pic__graphic_and_pic_heavy_.html

No.

Ordinarily my response to things I wouldn't like is "that's not food, that's what food eats" although in this case I doubt even my dinner would chow down on that.

I'm more flexible when it comes to animal parts. Pig ears, hearts, and lungs; sea urchin genitalia; raw quail eggs; raw salmon/flying fish roe; dried mullet roe; steak tartare; beef tongue; and cow head are all regularly on my menu.

I tried chicken feet once which was enough.