promise5

What's your biggest,"This is gonna hurt," moment?

And, After a CReW dive gone bad, riding a streamer in from 500 ft. It's amaizing how long a couple of seconds can last!!! :o

Having half my main collapse at 100'. [:/]

I know what you mean about the seconds dragging by. I really didn't know if I was going to live or not and the suspense was killing me.

Believe it, or not, the suspense is never the killing factor. :P

I encountered a dust devil at Elsinore at about that same altitude under a Piglet. It picked me up threw me in the blender, and deposited my canopy at the same time my head impacted.

During the 30 or seconds that it took to whack me, I just knew bad things were coming my way.

I was very lucky, I ended up with just a bad headache, and half a body that was black and blue.

Thank goodness, Elsinore regularly plowed their fields :)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I was very lucky, I ended up with just a bad headache, and half a body that was black and blue.

Broke a rib, rang my bell and f-ed up my knees. World class PLF prevented worse.

Oh yeah, thank God for plowed fields. I'm glad they were there for you. :)

Broke a rib, rang my bell and f-ed up my knees. World class PLF prevented worse.

Yep, 'cause plfs are hard to do when you're perpendicular to the planet :oB|:P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Yep, 'cause plfs are hard to do when you're perpendicular to the planet :oB|:P
do a push up then;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Alright,you win hands down. :)I've watched videos on women giving birth and crud I'm sorry but it scares me to death. :o:o:o

Hi P5

Talk to your folks about the birds and bees.

Then just say no and keep saying it.:)

Nice girls get their baby's delivered by a stork, to their homes.

R.
One Jump Wonder

A friend of mine swears that a kick in the balls is more painful than having a baby. His justification for this point of view is that after nine months to a year a woman goes ahead and has another baby but you don't see men running round saying "Hell yeah, give me another kick in the balls!"
Atheism is a Non-Prophet Organisation

I've heard from someone who had both kidney stones and a baby, that the kidney stones were worse.

Dunno if she had an epidural for the baby :ph34r:

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

:D

That reminds me of the age-old question: Which man is more content; A man with a quiver-full of children or a rich man?

A rich man is more content, because you don't hear him saying "I need more children to feed," but you never hear the rich man saying "I have all the money I need."
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I've heard from someone who had both kidney stones and a baby, that the kidney stones were worse.

Dunno if she had an epidural for the baby :ph34r:

Wendy P.

I had one that hurt like a !@$%&$(induced), and one that barely qualified as pain, so anything's possible! :ph34r:
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I had a C-section -- yeah, that came with anesthetic

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I had a C-section -- yeah, that came with anesthetic

Wendy P.

That has got to hurt! B|

I had the pleasure of at least 3 kidney stones all on different occasions.

The first-time was a bitch because it hurts so bad, you don't a clue what broke, and you think your going to die.

When the second stone hits we know it's another stone, it will pass, and we, re not going to die on the spot.

No big , drink plenty of water, and run up and down the stairs.:)
R.
One Jump Wonder

Twice I thought "this is a stupid way to die" but remarkably I've never massively injured myself (including those two times!).
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Big crash on a cross country mountain bike. Night ride, catching the lead rider, didn't see a big hole, as soon as the bike dissapeared there was nothing to light the track so I didn't know when I was going to hit the ground. I was in the air long enough to think "this is going to hurt" and it did...
Jump more, post less.

Airbag went off all by itself, traveling 65, remember hands hitting airbag trying to steer, couldn't see, saw just enough when finally got airbag down,...remember seeing concrete bridge support, remember thinking,..."This is gonna hurt,"

Woke up a couple of days later, ...it did!

C
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

No expected me, of all people, to have a C-section. I have really wide hipbones. But fetal distress removed all those other options.

Wendy P.

Nice girls get their baby's delivered by a stork, to their homes.

If the stork brings the babies, what bird keeps them away?

The swallow. :D

Hi John

Great comeback.

I'm guessing with your household demographics you've heard it all. Mom and Dad were outnumbered 2 to one and did a great job in spite of the odds.

R
One Jump Wonder

25 feet off a freeway overpass. Broke both feet, both ankles, both wrists, both forearms, compression fracture to lumbar 1,2,3 & 5.

I remember seeing the street lights shining UP at me from under the bridge, thinking....... Yep, this is gonna hurt.
CYA!....up there

What part of stomping on an ice ledge did he think was a good idea? He should be lucky it was only a 10 foot drop.

:|:D

http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=2&from=en-us_msnhpvidmod#/video/31175f3a-a897-07c8-4334-0a2c59294a9a

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban