promise5

What's your biggest,"This is gonna hurt," moment?

I'm a big baby when it comes to pain so I have that moment a lot.

I also have a lot, I have 13 scars on my scalp, most of which I cant account for:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

8 scars on my body and I'm not sure how many on my head. And now a 3rd degree burn on my scalp and nape of the neck which is going to be grafted tomorrow and then 2 other surgeries to follow that.

Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Once I opened too far out and had to ride the brakes to get to the landing area, but my (at the time) new girlfriend was watching and I really wanted to swoop, so like a dumbass I did a front riser turn way too low and found myself way back in the corner. So, no swoop ...just hard brakes (as hard as I could pull them) and miraculously pulled off the landing with nothing more than a slip and almost fell on my ass. (The girlfriend was not impressed...) To this day I cringe thinking about how hard I could have hit.

Custom T-Shirts and Pullup cords

I had a broken arm when I was 12; that wasn't too bad, but it didn't set right, and they had to re-break it and re-set it.

I wouldn't let them put me out -- knew it was going to hurt, and yep, it did. Whatever topical they gave me wasn't worth much.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Standing in front of the preacher preparing to say, "I do".

Winner, hands down! :D:D:D

I don't think I really ever had time to say "Oh shit this is gonna hurt" before it happens.... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

When I was 11 or 12 I had to have a tooth extracted by an Air Force dentist. It was a baby tooth and the root had wrapped around the one that was coming in behind it. No matter how much novacaine he shot into my head, I still felt every second of it.

During the blizzard we had in 2006, I had a scrotal abscess become inflamed and require draining. The doctor had to inject a local square into the middle of my nutsack. It was the second worst pain I've ever experienced. During the procedure, he apologized for the discomfort he was causing me. I told him I'd had worse.

Other than that, not much, really...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

I don't think I really ever had time to say "Oh shit this is gonna hurt" before it happens.... B|

Sliding down the freeway on my back doin' triple digits, in my prefierial I see the bike slam into a bridge support and explode...

I remember quite clearly thinking THIS is gonna hurt!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Probably takes longer to sign that than it does to say it though.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Zing!

For me its a tie between:
Coming in under a reserve, bad wind conditions, worse reserve. Wind had a nice downrotor to it, flared and nothing happened...

Other one was age 17. Mountain bike, steep ridge, in the jungle, Baguio City, Philippines: Ridge falls off to either side, 5 feet wide max, ridgeline itself is at a 45 descending. Hauling ass, halfway down the spine of the ridge, on a curve, I see some dink kicked a football sized rock, directly into the center of the path. Can't turn, can't stop, can't jump it. Guess I'm gettin' airborne. Bang. Rock takes bike out from under me leaves me superman off the side of the ridge, ground dropped away... Oh, this is gonna hurt...

It did.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Hi P5

Just got a call from the vet at 8 A.M.

One of our dogs had a biopsy yesterday, due to a lump found during a routine exam. The results were due back today.

When the Dr calls with the test results, instead of the nurse[:/] That means it's going to hurt.

At least we have Google to help us figure out what a Thyroid tumor is. So far our Vet of 15 yrs is going by the book.:)
We are keeping our paws crossed and thinking positive thoughts.

R

One Jump Wonder