promise5

What's your best go to swear word?

I have a few go-to phrases;

"That's retarded. And you're retarded for saying it." Always a favorite.

"Sorry-ass garlic breathed stupid motherfucker," which can optionally be followed up with "Today is the last day of the rest of your life!" depending on how much you're itching for a fight.

"Punk-ass blasphemous dope-fiend bitch!" stolen from South Park.

I still refer to Echostar as a whole as "Those goat-fucking plonkers." My resignation letter to them started "You goat fucking plonkers have wasted enough of my time." I was out to burn that bridge with napalm. They contacted me again a couple years ago. I have a specific six digit number in mind that could potentially convince me to go to work there again. I could probably put up with their bullshit for a year or two for sufficiently large bags of cash. Even if they do fuck an awful lot of goats. They would never offer that kind of money to a programmer, though. Or their managers, probably.

"Pigfucker" was a favorite on the MRPD team. As Mike said one day "That guy's a pigfucker. He gets up on pigs and he FUCKS them." I called the same guy a stupid little bitch, turned around, saw my manager was still standing there and said "Oh, are you still here?!" He just sighed, shook his head at me and wandered off.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

lol not in my culture its stamp licker from the Society of Licker Identification same but different

What's your culture?
Ive never heard of it and Ive lived all over OZ
"Short bus riders" and "Window lickers" I have but not your version
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I keep hearing some excuse about it being a Michigander thing.

I didn't know that until I heard The Don say it too, and he's from Michigan too. B|

I just found this site:

http://www.michigannative.com/ma_wordsphrases.shtml

"Geez-o-pete!": Related: "Geez-Louise!" A Michigan expletive for polite company, having something to do with Jesus and St. Peter. The funny thing about this one is that in Cincinnati, they say "GEE-zle." In Ireland: "JAYsus."

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I keep hearing some excuse about it being a Michigander thing.

I didn't know that until I heard The Don say it too, and he's from Michigan too. B|

I just found this site:

http://www.michigannative.com/ma_wordsphrases.shtml

"Geez-o-pete!": Related: "Geez-Louise!" A Michigan expletive for polite company, having something to do with Jesus and St. Peter. The funny thing about this one is that in Cincinnati, they say "GEE-zle." In Ireland: "JAYsus."

Love it I left Detroit 30 years ago and I still remember all those
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!