theonlyski

Office place fuck-fuck games.

Please! Those are such messy, traceable, time-consuming methods.

Drop the body at a local pig farm. They eat everything and leave no traceable remains, no rental receipts, no ballistics, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xUynRdzzsM
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Sounds something like that asshole co-worker I had at my last job. He was a temper-tantrum-throwing 5yo in the body of a 40yo. Possibly the most dysfunctional human being I've ever met. Asshole would make up stories about me and my peer, and tell these to our mgr. And the clueless fuggin' mgr would believe it all and never listen to another side of the story.

Same thing happened two jobs ago. Girl that started working after me got promoted to manager (not my manager). Then she started making stuff up about me, throwing tantrums at me, blah, blah. Management always believed her.

This was the same job that they hired the "motivational speaker" that said all employees are either "stars, puppies, rats or terrorists" and that you have to "drown the rats and shoot the terrorists". lol

Two months later they laid off 85% of the staff, which was surprising to most of us (I suspect not management). My theory is that they were trying to make people quit before they had to pay them severance, and/or possibly sued. Several people did quit and there is now one pending lawsuit that I am aware of. I stuck around to see if I could keep neutral and still produce good work, and ended up getting three weeks severance.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Couldn't do it !
Also, I would probably be confessing within minutes if I did.
I confessed to hitting a snow bank of course the snow bank then took out a sign but that wasnt my fault.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Problem solved. He all but apologized for trying to hang me out to dry.

He was shocked at the level and detail of logs that I pulled proving it wasn't my doing.

"It won't happen again" B|

He was also asking why I had to reverse it on him and put his ass in the sling he set up for me. Sometimes ya gotta cover your ass and mine was a better cover this time. :D

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Thank goodness! I was not relishing the thought of you being a full time DZ slacker again.:P

If I was, I might actually have time to pack your damn Dolphin.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Problem solved. He all but apologized for trying to hang me out to dry.

He was shocked at the level and detail of logs that I pulled proving it wasn't my doing.

"It won't happen again" B|

He was also asking why I had to reverse it on him and put his ass in the sling he set up for me. Sometimes ya gotta cover your ass and mine was a better cover this time. :D

Don't be complacent. He, too, knows it's best to keep one's enemies closer. He's sharpening his knife as we speak; and his voodoo doll (replete with pins) at home looks remarkably like you. If I were you, I wouldn't turn your back on him for a minute.

Don't be complacent. He, too, knows it's best to keep one's enemies closer. He's sharpening his knife as we speak; and his voodoo doll (replete with pins) at home looks remarkably like you. If I were you, I wouldn't turn your back on him for a minute.

Yep, and I'll be ready for the next evolution.

IM a welder. Don't really play the game of trying to Fuck people over.
If someone pisses you off asst work its acceptable to tell them to get fucked. Then they will tell you to get fucked.

Then at the end of the day you drink beer together.

STRAYA!!! ;)
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.