mjosparky

Remember when

NO pull tabs on cans...needing a church key to get at the Green River soda! B|B|

Collecting glass soda bottles from the side of the road to turn in for a nickle each.

...and turning them bottom side-up to see where the bottle came from on six-ounce Coke bottles! :D

Chuck

Really made me wonder about some of those 2nd. and 3rd. graders! Now, every kid that can talk has a cell-phone! :S

Chuck

Not my cousin.;)

but he's 13 now...a straight "A" student. Dad owes him alot of money for those A's ($400)...My cuz asked if he could get a cellphone instead. It'll be interesting to see how this one plays out.:D
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

;)

The kid thinks he's smarter than his genes...:D

It's actuall a funny story, kinda. The kid was buggin his dad non stop...My uncle is not the most tech savy, so the answer was no. My cuz kept buggin'.

I told him to just go inside and leave it alone, but he kept buggin' like his lil baby sister.

I kept tellin him to just go inside and I'll handle it.

He went inside, and as I was about to tell his dad (my uncle) about a great $50 deal on an I-phone with his carrier ATT that wouldn't cost him more than the $50 for the phone.(he's got plenty of family minutes...like 500+ carryover a month) But I caught my dumb ass st8 "A" student cuz trying to eavesdrop on the conversation. Needless to say, he's gonna have to wait now.;)

You're doing it the hard way. The local grocery store used to set cases of turned-in Coke bottles out back. Guess where we went to get bottles to turn in when we needed a little spare change. No video surveillance cameras in the old days.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

Hell ya man...Michigan baby.

I just don't thik it'll last...I'd feel more like a dumass if I ordered that at a bar.:D

But I guess the only thing it's got going for it is that Kid Rock endorses it...maybe it'll take off like Red Stag Jim Beam.

Drug dealers delivered? :$

They still do, just subcontract.

I like the FedEx driver because he is a drug dealer, and he doesn't even know it. And, he's always on time.

- Mitch Hedberg
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.