pincheck

whats yours !

Driving in heavy traffic when I have a deadline. It brings the absolute worst out in me.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Automated phone routing machines, and when you finally get a real person, the first thing they say is "Can you hold?" and then put you on hold before you have the slightest chance in hell of saying "NO!"

And:

Slow drivers in the left lane. >:(

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

• Hipsters

• Trust Fund Snobs

• Drivers Who Don't Know Traffic Circles Work

• Internet Explorer

• Noisy People in Nature Reserves

• Kids That Shout in Shopping Centers

• Headbanging

• Oli Sykes

• Wrestling

• The Fact That This List Would Be Longer if This Were In Speakers Corner

• Anyone That Thinks Differently Than Me

• Forgetting the other 5000 things to go on this list

What's mine?

Everything about Skyride and its creator Cary Quattrocchi and all that help run the scam. :P

Fucking donkeys.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

oldwomanc6

Slow drivers in the left lane. >:(

or worse, when two drivers will drive side-by-side on a 4-lane highway for miles - thus clogging the road for everyone. This seems indigenous to the US east coast and worsens the further south you go.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

pincheck

Pet hate Folks is it the Taxman, politician or Partner leaving the top off the toothpaste or pubic hair when you go down :D:D:D.

Spit it out let us Know :P

Mine Politicians:D

Mine: Pet Peeve Posts:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

PlanetLander

People that aren't handicapped that stand there and wait for the cashier to bag their groceries, wasting my life and everyone behind me >:( If that's you, I loathe you, my non high fructose frozen fruit bars are getting melty:ph34r: Jerks.

I *love* the automated self-service checkout machines at the local grocery; I haven't waited on anyone for several years.B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Meso

• Drivers Who Don't Know Traffic Circles Work

There are traffic circles appearing in the Boulder/Superior area here. It is amazing to see these fools stop at one, then refuse to enter as long as there is anyone else in the circle.:SThe result is they sit there while cars arriving later enter/exit it. Fortunately, if I'm on my bike, I can just go around the fools.B|

I'll be darned. I didn't know we could do HTML lists in posts. Cool!
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***People that aren't handicapped that stand there and wait for the cashier to bag their groceries, wasting my life and everyone behind me >:( If that's you, I loathe you, my non high fructose frozen fruit bars are getting melty:ph34r: Jerks.

I *love* the automated self-service checkout machines at the local grocery; I haven't waited on anyone for several years.B|

They're just getting those where I live, I thoroughly enjoy them for the most part. Except for that one store employee that stands there and watches me like a hawk like I'm going to steal something. Which makes me try to act like I'm not stealing something but it probably does look like I am because I'm acting nervous because he or she is watching me.

I'll add that one store employee at the self checkout to the list of people that annoy meB|
Too many sharks in the gene pool

Mine are the ignorant masses whom have allowed themselves to be so brainwashed into the "Post 9/11 mindset" that they are afraid of being afraid. You know these people, for them confrontation is a bad word. These are the type who call authorities instead of standing their ground or engaging in a dispute because they're uncomfortable with disagreement.

Also on the list are the people who half-assedly whisper "excuse me" when paths cross in the office instead of flashing a smile or something and CLEARLY COMMUNICATING a "oh, pardon me" or something of that nature.

The two are related.

Also on the list are my ex-wife, her attorney, most ALL attorneys for that matter, anyone who works for or lives in Douglas County Colorado, codependents, excessive optomists, overly negative pessimists, people with meth teeth, teenaged drivers who believe they have a better understanding of traffic laws than I, "combat vets" who never really saw combat yet tell the most amazing stories about it, and people in the office who absolutely insist on sharing their stories about bowel movements in regular conversation.

And, people who don't understand the concept of traffic circles.;)

PlanetLander

They're just getting those where I live, I thoroughly enjoy them for the most part. Except for that one store employee that stands there and watches me like a hawk like I'm going to steal something. Which makes me try to act like I'm not stealing something but it probably does look like I am because I'm acting nervous because he or she is watching me.

I'll add that one store employee at the self checkout to the list of people that annoy meB|

The Observer serves a useful purpose in my experience; The machines apparently have a database of item#-to-weight which they use to lookup each item as you put it in the bag. On occasion, the weight read from the sensor doesn't match the database and I get the annoying:

"Please wait for assistance", voice-prompt, and it pauses.

All I need to do is make eye contact with The Observer, and they use their handheld device to force it to accept the item and resume checkout.

I will go with Aggie Dave and say traffic cops.

Will also add Obama (at risk of getting bounced to Speakers Corner) :-)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

RMK

*** Slow drivers in the left lane. >:(

or worse, when two drivers will drive side-by-side on a 4-lane highway for miles - thus clogging the road for everyone. This seems indigenous to the US east coast and worsens the further south you go.

+1...If you are not passing in the left lane move over! The DC area and Southern MD residents have no concept of the passing lane.

jhh166

****** Slow drivers in the left lane. >:(

+1...If you are not passing in the left lane move over! The DC area and Southern MD residents have no concept of the passing lane.

The problem is that too many U.S. drivers think of it as the "fast lane" and not the PASSING lane. Couple that with traffic laws not being enforced.

When I lived in Germany, driving in the left lane whilst NOT passing meant a hefty fine - payable immediately to the Polizei who stopped you.

The person that takes the last cup of coffee at work and doesn't make more!!!!!!!
They need to be sooo thankful I haven't hunted them down and stuffed them in the shredder. Seriously, who drinks the last cup of coffee and doesn't make more!!!!!
What is wrong with them?? Do they not realize I'm trying to work!! I can't work without coffee!!!!
Idiot!!!!!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.