lippy

You know you're a skydiver when.....

You know you're a skydiver when.....
You actually call out early from work to go to a field in some distant place filled with half naked drunk sweaty dudes and you are not gay....not that there is nothing wrong with being gay or anything.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I was reminded of this thread at work the other day.

I gave my collegue a stern lecture about them neglecting some basic safety precautions while working with liquid nitrogen, but on reflection I was forced to add:

"I only risk my life for fun".
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

I was reminded of this thread at work the other day.

I gave my collegue a stern lecture about them neglecting some basic safety precautions while working with liquid nitrogen, but on reflection I was forced to add:

"I only risk my life for fun".

We work with liquid nitrogen at work for shrinking steel sleeves to fit inside bulkheads. It's fun though.

But you know how to really have fun? Get those yellow kitchen sink gloves, fill the fingers with raw hot dogs. Then with whuffo people watching, hold the glove on your hand from the inside and reach into the nitrogen just far enough to get the fingers immersed, then let out a scream, quickly pulling the glove out and whacking it against a hard surface. Watch the reaction of the people when the glove and hotdogs shatter into pieces.

>:(>:(>:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

unkulunkulu

***You know you're a skydiver when you never actually land inside a plane. :ph34r:

A friend of mine once went with me to the DZ, made a tandem jump. The fact is, the guy at the moment has never landed in plane in his life B|

I had about~7 take-offs before I had a landing in a plane. B|
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9