lippy

You know you're a skydiver when.....

You start eating ramen on a daily basis because you realize it's boogie season and you need to save your money for more important things.

loving the pic!

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

You start eating ramen on a daily basis because you realize it's boogie season and you need to save your money for more important things.

Do you mean skydiving or alcohol? I know you just spent a pretty penny on some jello for fitz :P

Do you mean skydiving or alcohol? I know you just spent a pretty penny on some jello for fitz :P

you wanna spend a pretty penny on a skydiving trip to switzerland!? i just posted an event in that section.. :)

:P

:D:D:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

...you show up at the office on 'casual Friday' wearing ten year old tevas and a twenty year old boogie tee shirt. [:/]

Hi Jimmy,
Funny you should mention that!!,, 80% of the T-shirts in my closet are either Skydiving or Airplane oriented!! Just went thru the back of a dresser drawer and found some "old!!" ones, The MAR73 "Chuteout at the Gulch!!" a couple more years and the shirt will qual for "Pops" membership!!

PS, don't forget the pull-up cord on the belt loop.
PPS, If ya' don't have Tivas, wear a pair of JapFlaps with a stow band on the thong for yer big toe and when the whuffs ask why the band ya' tell em it's to keep the flaps on in freefall!! Then they freak out cuz you don't wear boots!!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

You know you're a skydiver when you are sick of "You know when you're a skydiver" crap.

LOL.....this is the best one yet!

.....how about when you're sick of hearing "why would you jump out of a PERFECTLY GOOD airplane?"

Really people? Time to come up with a new phrase.:S
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I still don't know why they call these planes "perfectly good". Have they ever SEEN these airplanes? Those things are SCARY! It's safer to bail out than to land in one of these death-traps ;)

You should come to our DZ. Our rides are sweet. B|

http://www.skydivekapowsin.com/aircraft.php

But in the past I have jumped at those other places, yes. :S:D

Yeah, and I bet it's 115 degrees in the shade down there right now. :P:D

No, that's a pretty sweet flight line you got there too. There's a LOT of perfectly good airplanes to jump from. I tell people that's the only kind of plane I WANT to ride to altitude in. ;)

BTW, I'll skip the Twin Beech sitting in the middle. I've already spent too many hours in those things already.:P

You should come to our DZ. Our rides are sweet. B|

http://www.skydivekapowsin.com/aircraft.php

What are these small little things with only one spiny thing up front? They are SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

;)https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=334541590690&set=a.334541230690.355243.317144025690&type=3&theater

say "hi" to gabe from the "babylon look-a-like" (tough i've jumped those colors for two years now) from swissland.. :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

BTW, I'll skip the Twin Beech sitting in the middle. I've already spent too many hours in those things already

You and me both! It's a "specialty" aircraft here now! lol

And they didn't haul the Loadstall parked oin the back for that shot either ;)

PS: 62F? No thank you.. That's winter weather! lol (yeah, I acclimatized quick! lol)

PPS: It's hasn't broken 110 this year yet! ;)
Remster

You make your own "wwwoooossssshhhhh" (wind noise) whenever you step out a door.

matt

I do that when we're dirt diving the track off part... lol

'...and turn and track... "Shhhhhhhh"

Haha
I refuse to accept a mediocre life...

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

you cant f@cking STAND to hear "freefalling" by tom petty or "jump" by van halen thanks to all those damned tandem videos

Bingo, winner, we're done here. :D:D

The other day some whuffo mentioned that "freefallin" would be such a good song for a skydiving video. I almost chummed. :P