skymama

Downton Abbey

My parents wouldn't stop talking about Downton Abbey and I have to say I was a little skeptical that I would enjoy it because it IS a PBS series and they ARE old people giving the recommendation. :P We watched 2 episodes of it last night and I have to agree that it's engaging enough to watch again, even my son liked it. Is anyone else into the show?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wah. I first had an idea of glimpsing "Down to Abedy" :o so I got curious. B|
Doesn't air here in Germany, will take a while if they consider doing it at all. Sounds interesting.

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

My wife and I were both into it. Have you watched both seasons?

No, I've only seen 2 episodes so far. I'm glad to see another person who has such refined taste. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have the season 2 disks if you want them. Laura and I have seen each one a half a dozen times or so already anyway.

Thanks, Oren! My parents are so into it, they bought the disks and have already passed them on. Don't tell me what happens! :ph34r:

Thanks, Oren! My parents are so into it, they bought the disks and have already passed them on. Don't tell me what happens! :ph34r:

Let me know when you finish and we can discuss. It gets really good! Although it was kind of embarrassing when we realized after watching both seasons the second time through that it was nothing more than a glorified British version of “Days of our lives”. :P
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

We all live in houses like that, you know.

I've been to England a few times, so I know better. I don't think I'd want to live that life, I'd get tired of dressing for dinner! :ph34r: