PlanetLander

Can't-stand-ya band(s)

What bands annoy the shit out of you?

My first pick is AC/DC. Can't stand Brian Johnson's voice, horrible. It might be a tough choice to swerve from a dump truck barreling down at me while AC/DC was on the radio or to change the station first if there may be a chance I had to hear those bogans last thing before a head on impact with the dump truck. Yes, I loathe them that much.
Too many sharks in the gene pool

My first pick is AC/DC. Can't stand Brian Johnson's voice, horrible. It might be a tough choice to swerve from a dump truck barreling down at me while AC/DC was on the radio or to change the station first if there may be a chance I had to hear those bogans last thing before a head on impact with the dump truck. Yes, I loathe them that much.

Anything that is not AC/DC:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Red Hot Chile Peppers. They make me cringe. :S

Aw, come on!
This is a masterpiece!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb5aq5HcS1A

Red Hot Chili Pipers :D

I sent that to a friend who just came back from visiting Scotland.B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I tend to focus far more on what I love than what I hate.

I'll listen to anything played well. About the only thing that actually pisses me off is when somebody covers somebody else's song and it's just a ridiculous matchup.

Fuck you, Pat Boone.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DAwBa8Pqi6Y

:D That's too-oo easy, like shooting a shotgun at the broad side of a barn.:D

A popular band that I hate? Guns and Roses. Just do. Can't stand Axl. I think he's a jerk.

A popular band that I hate? Guns and Roses. Just do. Can't stand Axl. I think he's a jerk.

Axl Rose is from Lafayette, IN. While at Purdue, (across the river in West Lafayette), I met some people who had gone to high school with him. They couldn't stand him either.:D

Looks like Slash feels the same way:

After three years of inactivity, Slash announced in October 1996 that he was no longer a part of Guns N' Roses.[29] In his 2007 autobiography, Slash states that his decision to leave the band was not based, as widely believed, on artistic differences with Axl Rose, but on the following three reasons: the disrespect shown by Rose to their audiences and crew by causing the band to almost always take the stage late during the Use Your Illusion Tour; the legal manipulation that Rose forced on his band mates by demanding ownership of the band name and downgrading them contractually to hired hands; and the departures of Steven Adler and Izzy Stradlin.

Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slash_(musician)#1985.E2.80.931996:_Guns_N.27_Roses
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hate Fleetwood Mac!

I saw the "New" Fleetwood Mac in high school in the 70's. We had bought tickets thinking it was for a British blues band, but in the weeks before they had created the new lineup with Stevie and Lindsey. They were actually offering refunds at the box office. We stuck around, heard 'em and I thought they were alright. They went on to make a gazillion bucks off Rumours. Didn't everyone have that album?:D

But they have been played to death. I can certainly imagine someone not liking them. :)

Taylor Swift
Oh crud she's not a band but she still is annoying!
Trying to think of a band that does hhhhhhmm.
Oh well I listen to Country so maybe that's why.
:P

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.