iluvtofly

Fundraiser for Andy Copland!

skybytch

Before I donate.... does he have a green card?

Please be a good liberal and not ask that question. Its profiling.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey, nice letter Sarah read at the fundraiser. Glad your funny bone wasn't broken in your fall.

Now heal up and get your ass back out to the farm!

We miss seeing you out there.
Canopies must all be female. If I treat mine good, she gives me a good ride. If I slap her in the bag, she will dump me like a turd.

Courtesy of PRE7117, love that line.

Don't know if anyone else is following Andy's FB musings...

He's kinda n rough shape, the skin graft they tried on the huge hole in his leg failed.

This after a day or two of putting leeches on it to encourage blood flow I guess...ick.

They're about to try the last ditch surgery - grafting forearm skin & a vein or artery into the leg...he could use some positive vibes as there is a very real chance of losing the leg at this point.

I've never met Andy in person but have conversed with him often both on here & Facebook, he's rightfully scared & I'm keeping him in my thoughts and prayers on this one. If you're so inclined I urge you to do the same.

I couldn't hurt...and doesn't cost a thing. ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

He's kinda n rough shape, the skin graft they tried on the huge hole in his leg failed.

This after a day or two of putting leeches on it to encourage blood flow I guess...ick.

They're about to try the last ditch surgery - grafting forearm skin & a vein or artery into the leg...he could use some positive vibes as there is a very real chance of losing the leg at this point.

I've never met Andy in person but have conversed with him often both on here & Facebook, he's rightfully scared & I'm keeping him in my thoughts and prayers on this one. If you're so inclined I urge you to do the same.

Very true Art, we can only hope for the best [:/]

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

airtwardo

******Who is this Art character?

Probably a typo. Responding to Airtwardo.

I took it that way too...then again it IS my father's first name ~ which of course makes ME...a work of Art! B|:ph34r:

Sumtin' tells me it involved more fun than work.
:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

airtwardo

******Who is this Art character?

Probably a typo. Responding to Airtwardo.

I took it that way too...then again it IS my father's first name ~ which of course makes ME...a work of Art! B|:ph34r:
A Picasso :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

airtwardo

Thanks Twardo, It's been rough. Over 4 weeks in the hospital now and it's been bad news after bad news. I am scared out my mind right now, that was my 7th surgery in exactly 4 weeks. It's became a war of attrition and I'm exhausted.

Final hurdle is up Tuesday, 10 hour surgery. [:/]

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

normiss

Who is this Art character?

what happens when typing on your phone should have been Airtwardo a but air became art lucky it wasn't fart :P:D. Really need to be more careful before posting using a phone its bit me in the ass before:D:D

Andy your just trying to get the record for most time spent in surgery you little Git :ph34r::D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Andy_Copland

***Don't know if anyone else is following Andy's FB musings...

Thanks Twardo, It's been rough. Over 4 weeks in the hospital now and it's been bad news after bad news. I am scared out my mind right now, that was my 7th surgery in exactly 4 weeks. It's became a war of attrition and I'm exhausted.

Final hurdle is up Tuesday, 10 hour surgery. [:/]

I got a feeling the worm is about to turn & things will be going in your favor for a change Andy, hang in there and keep a positive attitude.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You'll be fine, you attention whore. ;)
Ill be in you neck of the woods in December. You should be right as by then :)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?