iluvtofly

Fundraiser for Andy Copland!

That's a fucking lot of typing for a whingeing POM who typed it for you ya pikey fuck ;)

Yeh what's with the good spelling & grammar?
:o Sockpuppet!!

Easy his girl wrote it he just dictated in his limey/Americanised accent :ph34r::D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Sorry, medical bankruptcy still appears the best use of donation $$. For even if you collect $5k, he'll use that up (and more) for just one day in the hospital.

I spent one night in a hospital after a motorcycle accident. I wasn't hurt that bad(broken left thumb and torn tendons in my left ankle and my total bill was over 35K.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

That's a fucking lot of typing for a whingeing POM who typed it for you ya pikey fuck ;)

Yeh what's with the good spelling & grammar?
:o Sockpuppet!!

Fuck me, good spelling and grammar look who's calling the pot black,
half of the words you write I have to look up in a dictionary to see what
the fuck you're on about.

God save us from liberal lawyers:P

Gone fishing

Sorry, medical bankruptcy still appears the best use of donation $$. For even if you collect $5k, he'll use that up (and more) for just one day in the hospital.

I spent one night in a hospital after a motorcycle accident. I wasn't hurt that bad(broken left thumb and torn tendons in my left ankle and my total bill was over 35K.

Thank Christ we have National Health service in the UK i spent 6 weeks after my Bike accident and had internal bleed on the spleen, fractured Neck, Smashed and de-gloved right foot. My cost ......nothing. As i like all other UK residents,have and do pay tax for the good of all.

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

pincheck

Thank Christ we have National Health service in the UK i spent 6 weeks after my Bike accident and had internal bleed on the spleen, fractured Neck, Smashed and de-gloved right foot. My cost ......nothing. As i like all other UK residents,have and do pay tax for the good of all.

SERIOUSLY!! Ya wanna f'n go there?
That discussion will take this right to SC. Get off your preaching soap box, wish andy well and back the f up.

OR - if you REALLY want to be helpful, help your countryman out by sending money to the paypal acct, but DO NOT be a cunt and sabotage attempts.

kbordson

SERIOUSLY!! Ya wanna f'n go there?
That discussion will take this right to SC. Get off your preaching soap box, wish andy well and back the f up.

OR - if you REALLY want to be helpful, help your countryman out by sending money to the paypal acct, but DO NOT be a cunt and sabotage attempts.

^5

Thank you Mistress.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

pincheck

THIS POST SHOULD BE DELETED

IT IS OFFENSIVE

kbordson

IT IS OFFENSIVE
THAT POST IS AWESOME:)Sucks to be broken in the USofA:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

IT IS OFFENSIVE

Being a physician in the American healthcare system, having been broken in the American healthcare system, having helped COUNTLESS others to get care in the American, and Guatemalan and Peruvian heath care system - I AM OFFENDED BY PINCHECKS COMMENTS

kbordson

IT IS OFFENSIVE

Being a physician in the American healthcare system, having been broken in the American healthcare system, having helped COUNTLESS others to get care in the American, and Guatemalan and Peruvian heath care system - I AM OFFENDED BY PINCHECKS COMMENTSPinkcheck post was in direct reply to another poster commenting on how expensive it is to get treatment in the USofA, he was giving thanks that he (after a traumatic motorcycle crash) was fortunate to be living in a country (as I do) where socailised healthcare, meant that he didnt have a massive debt from his healthcare provider.
Im sorry you find that offensive, but I see nothing wrong with it at all.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nor do I, they know each other.

I took his post to mean nothing more than him being appreciative of the system we have here in the UK. Maybe it's because us Brits take this system for granted we don't always think of medical insurance. I know I've jumped abroad without it. Pay for something I normally get for 'free'... don't think so! Hard expense to rationalise.

I see the problem.

First - it moved this into Speakers Corner material.

Second - it's offensive to someone who has given "free care" because it focuses on poor broken jumper instead of the people who haven't and may not get paid. Andy DID get healthcare that was free to him on two occasions. Karen has probably been royally screwed in the past and yet the sympathy is with the person who doesn't pay. Yeah - she's probably got good reason to be offended.

Third - ther hasn't been a peep of appreciation for the quality of care received. Think Dr. Bordson might have been on the receiving end of not-so-much-as-a-thank-youy?

Fourth - those people confusing "cost" with "price."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

lawrocket

I see the problem.

First - it moved this into Speakers Corner material.

Second - it's offensive to someone who has given "free care" because it focuses on poor broken jumper instead of the people who haven't and may not get paid. Andy DID get healthcare that was free to him on two occasions. Karen has probably been royally screwed in the past and yet the sympathy is with the person who doesn't pay. Yeah - she's probably got good reason to be offended.

Third - ther hasn't been a peep of appreciation for the quality of care received. Think Dr. Bordson might have been on the receiving end of not-so-much-as-a-thank-youy?

Fourth - those people confusing "cost" with "price."

Knowing your close relationship with Dr and being a lawyer, Im absolutely certain you can find fault in pinchecks post.
Me personally i i read what he typed and accepted it as written,i.e. he is thankful for being in a position where he incurred no cost for his medical treatment. In direct response to someone who stated that they had minor treatment and it cost them a large amount.
Take offence all you want but it's a wasted emotion in this context.
And it's looking for a fight that's not there.
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I didn't take offense at it. But I can absolutely see why Dr. Bordson took offense at it.

I'm not looking for a fight. I merely hoped to give some context to Karen's offense and the flippant response that she received from it.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Copied from facebook.

There are just too many people to thank....but thank everyone for helping me through this nightmare. The support I have had, the gifts and the well wishes are mind blowing. I could never pay back all the people who have helped me, but I shall never forget what everyone has done for me and Sarah and be the first to help a friend in need. From the bottom of my heart I thank everyone sincerely, I'm not out the woods yet, but the main shit is over. Now its just skin grafts.

My swooping days are over, my skydiving days are not.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.