jumpkid

Xbox live anyone

My room mate and I play all the time. that doesn't mean that we are any good. but we still play.
We have Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell ( pandora tomorrow, stealth action redefined) and Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six 3 and Star Wars Clone Wars.

If you have any of those pm me the times that you will be on.

Heather
Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

Im new to the whole live thing. Just trying to get ready for Halo 2 ....Nov 9th

dude oooooo just you wait, whats your gamertag cuase i guarentee you that you will see mine (lowlight) or (locklear) in there when we all go to war and 1230 a.m cst on november 9, 2004, i have been waiting for that day since nov. 15, 2001

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

. i have splinter cell PT but have not played it much.

My advice for when you take this one online: be patient... it's gonna take a dogs age to get used to moving around and the flow of gameplay. It'll be very frustrating at first but well worth the effort once you get the hang of it.

I know the same can be said about any game... but you'll see what I'm talking about.

Oh yeah, and if you're playing by yourself (random games, no friends), don't let people team up on you and make you be the mercenary all the time. lol

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

A bump of epic proportions... But as relevant.

I too was looking for a few new gamertags (aka users) to add to xbox live, I don't spend too much time behind the TV/Console, but it does help to have a few 'friends' for games like Forza.

Gamertag: mesoxxx