airtwardo

Yeah it's a 1st...No I'm not buying beer~

AggieDave

No no no.

You push down on the wheel thing so it pops up, turn it to the left until the light comes on, turn it to the right until the light comes on and then push the button back down. Now you're good to go (until the next jump)

I'm impressed a lad of your youth even knows that. Unless you looked it up. ;)
Do you own a Victrola? I'm installing mine in my car.

The first rig I jumped and the rig I put my first 100-ish jumps on had one, was a Dolphin and had a Laser-9 288 main. The highest of high performance!;)

My first canopy was a F-111 Falcon 235 :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

normiss

So the new box sitting on the table is troubling me.

Do I really have to waste a good re-pack???
:)

Well...ya COULD just let me pack for ya, you'll need a repack pretty quick. :P

Mine's not here yet...hopefully today.

I can get it installed supposedly without having to get what's technically a full repack. But I'm just over 1/2 through the cycle anyway - and I kinda like now as a start point because the next one will fall during a slow time for me.

So I'll bite the bullet...it's only money right? ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

normiss

Exactly!

We wouldn't want to go and do something responsible with that stuff! B|

I took my AAD out and swapped it mid pack cycle. My rigger didn't seem to mind too much.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Let's see....Beer for buying one for the first time. Beer for the first time you had it installed. Beer for being such an old crotchety smartass. Well, you get it. Lot's of beer. Head on out to the liquor store asap! And not that cheap shit either.

dpreguy

Let's see....Beer for buying one for the first time. Beer for the first time you had it installed. Beer for being such an old crotchety smartass. Well, you get it. Lot's of beer. Head on out to the liquor store asap! And not that cheap shit either.

Just go down the hill from your place to the Coors factory & get me a truckload! ;)

dpreguy

That's not the first time he's been a crotchety, old ass. Oops, I meant smartass. ;)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

***Let's see....Beer for buying one for the first time. Beer for the first time you had it installed. Beer for being such an old crotchety smartass. Well, you get it. Lot's of beer. Head on out to the liquor store asap! And not that cheap shit either.

That's not the first time he's been a crotchety, old ass. Oops, I meant smartass. ;)

:o:$

normiss

He said BEER!!
Not fresh mountain water!
:S
Sheesh.
Turn up that durn hearing aid.

Our *real* fresh mountain water tastes a *hell* of a lot better than that!:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

BillyVance

***Some of my favorites are from that area.
Coors is not one of those.
ick

Its not much better than moose piss. [:/]

Gotta lotta experience suckin down Moose Piss do ya? :P

MOOSE DROOL on the other hand is rather tasty! B|

airtwardo

******Some of my favorites are from that area.
ick

I saw a few mooses when I was in Colorado but didn't dare get close to any of them. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

*********Some of my favorites are from that area.
ick

I saw a few mooses when I was in Colorado but didn't dare get close to any of them. :S

Back in 1975 some friends & I took a roadtrip in a buddys Balzer to Alaska.

Imagine a bunch of under 20 farmboy hooligans tooling around up there for a month! :ph34r:

Late one night about 2am I was driving and had to stop in the middle of nowhere to off-load some of the adult beverage I'd been consuming...watering some of the natural foliage in the ditch 30' behind the truck I heard the weirdest noise!

I zipped up & turned around to find myself face to kneecap with an adult MOOSE checkin out what I wuz doin' :o

THOSE fuckin' things are HUGE! :$ ~I've ridden smaller horses!! :D

For the rest of the trip I'd only make similar such stops after blowing the horn for 5 minutes and playing the 8-track @ top volume singing along at the top of my lungs!!

I had NO IDEA meeses were THAT big!! :)

airtwardo

************Some of my favorites are from that area.
ick

Back in 1975 some friends & I took a roadtrip in a buddys Balzer to Alaska.

Imagine a bunch of under 20 farmboy hooligans tooling around up there for a month! :ph34r:

Late one night about 2am I was driving and had to stop in the middle of nowhere to off-load some of the adult beverage I'd been consuming...watering some of the natural foliage in the ditch 30' behind the truck I heard the weirdest noise!

I zipped up & turned around to find myself face to kneecap with an adult MOOSE checkin out what I wuz doin' :o

THOSE fuckin' things are HUGE! :$ ~I've ridden smaller horses!! :D

For the rest of the trip I'd only make similar such stops after blowing the horn for 5 minutes and playing the 8-track @ top volume singing along at the top of my lungs!!

I had NO IDEA meeses were THAT big!! :)

Cow moose won't hurt you if you approach them, but the bull moose will fuck you up if they see you coming toward the cow moose. I saw a bunch of them near Estes Park, CO and took pics from the road side. I was the first to see them. When I was ready to go, I turned around to find 7 or 8 other cars had stopped around me and people were snapping pics, and saw a couple guys go INTO the woods with their cameras. :S My wife and I weren't going to stick around for what might happen so we left. A mile or so out a park police vehicle roared by in the other direction. Glad we left when we did.:$

Moose shit:S

You guys are to easy and Twardo is to foxy for you guys and gals.

Can we get back to the subject of the time honored tradition of buying case of beer for ea first in skydiving. Don't remember anything in the rules that just because a jumper is older than dirt he's exempt from the sacred beer tradition.

Think about it guys and gals, your entering a slippery slope if you let even one person break the sacred beer traditon.

If This gets out this could cost the free beer people hundreds of cases of free beer over the next 10 yrs.:( Govt math[:/]

Since Twardo claims captain mom made him do it. Then maybe you all should ask her to buy the beer. The tradition would be preseved for another 50 yrs.

If that don't work someone on twardo.s DZ need to take up a collection for a case of heini and donate it in honor twardo and the sacred beer tradition.

One Jump Wonder

popsjumper

***Actually, this IS the classic situation for buying beer! The decision to buy beer is not yours anyway. All of us will decide that for you.

Include WHAT beer. Left to his own devices (pun intended) he'll get Old Milwaukee.
[:/]

People actually buy that for something OTHER than SCR ceremonies?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706