Krip

Rolls Royce info

Krip

Hi

Anyone know what secures the hood ornament on Rolls Royce to the bonnet?

Is the ornament the same from model to model and yr to yr.?

Just curious.:)

R

What secures it is money.

No they're not all the same, some were real silver, some were glass...

I have a good buddy that's got a '57 and just won best in show at some annual Rolls boogie.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

***Hi

R

I have a good buddy that's got a '57 and just won best in show at some annual Rolls boogie.

Hi Mr T

Thanks for the pic.

Thats a real ROLLS ROYCE. The curves on the fenders are beautiful.

Im trying to find out about the last 5 yrs.

Thanks to you we both know the demographics of the town I live in. We saw the newer Rolls parked in the grocery store parking lot when we went shopping for groceries. :D:S

No way do I want a rolls hood ornament, that isn't mine, want one or need one. I was just curious what keeps them from falling off, stolen etc.Recently there wasna show on the telly where a group tried to authenticate the glass hoodie.

Like everything else their are knockoffs. Might have to surf the net and see if I can buy a inexpensive plastic knockoff of the solid silver hood ornament. Then Figure out how to attach it to my trailblazer so I can fit in and feel important thinking maybe glue or Brando style.

I checked out the interior of the rolls at the grocery store. Looked ok until I noticed the light blue long hair carpet renements the owner was using to protect the original carpeting.
One Jump Wonder

Krip

******Hi

R

Hi Mr T

Thanks for the pic.

Thats a real ROLLS ROYCE. The curves on the fenders are beautiful.

Im trying to find out about the last 5 yrs.

Thanks to you we both know the demographics of the town I live in. We saw the newer Rolls parked in the grocery store parking lot when we went shopping for groceries. :D:S

No way do I want a rolls hood ornament, that isn't mine, want one or need one. I was just curious what keeps them from falling off, stolen etc.Recently there wasna show on the telly where a group tried to authenticate the glass hoodie.

Like everything else their are knockoffs. Might have to surf the net and see if I can buy a inexpensive plastic knockoff of the solid silver hood ornament. Then Figure out how to attach it to my trailblazer so I can fit in and feel important thinking maybe glue or Brando style.

I checked out the interior of the rolls at the grocery store. Looked ok until I noticed the light blue long hair carpet renements the owner was using to protect the original carpeting.

I was riding the bike around the neighborhood yesterday and noticed our new neighbors down the road have a fairly recent one too.

I dunno what they do...they just moved in a week ago. The had an outdoor concert Sat. evening in their backyard. Stage, lights & sound....the works. ( all the homes here are on several acres)

Guy walking his dog nearby told me it was the Charlie Daniels Band! :o

I gotta admit it DID sound like it...but DAMN, even if it wasn't ---I gotta get on THEIR invite list! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~