kelel01

If you had a naked, off landing, would you . . . ?

Personally, I've never done a naked jump, but from all the ones I've seen, they're always off landings. B|

So really the question here is, "do you like to be naked walking down the road back to the dz, or do you not?". B|

I dunno what I'd do. Not a clue.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

you should definitely try.
it's the best way to fly...

birds fly naked don't they ??

Kinda, they have feathers and stuff tho.....it'd be a little more comfy for them. ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

That way, I wouldn't have to parade topless in front of anyone on my walk back.

come on everyone, be proud of your bodies...
or at least don't be ashamed of them.

Not wanting to walk around topless amongst those fully clothes after a topless jump suddenly classifies me as being "ashamed of my body"? Trust me, buddie, there is absolutely no reason for me to be ashamed of my breasts, but I am not used to walking around topless in front of total strangers who are fully clothed (usually, anyway...lol...wacky skydivers). I thought that the whole point of the skydive was for the "feeling", not to show everyone my body. Also, I prefer to keep some things a mystery, except for a chosen few. However, if everyone were to be topless, and I would not stand out too much, like say on a European beach...I would most likely be topless then. :)
Btw, I have been nude in public before. It was while visiting some hot springs.

OTHER:

I'd try to figure out who the bastard is that stole my clothes in freefall. Cause there's no way my plump, pale,...ass is getting out of a plane naked. I make this sacrifice for all skydivers that might be sharing the sky with me. ;)

-Amen. I'd never do that to fellow skydivers. They'd be traumatized for life. :S:PB|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

SKYDIVE NAKED? OMG! :o

Hahaha I think that is what the girl behind me was thinking when I threw my shorts at her! And in answer to the thread I think I would wrap myself up in my canopy to avoid the indecency ticket from the police.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

as a jumper der some how(i dont know why:S),does 1 nude jump each time i cover 100skydives,i Never landed out in the feild(500+jumps so far),why? i look down before i jump.. if i cant see the airport then im NOT in the right place;)and wont jump..

I really dont care if people see me naked,if they didnt see a naked guy before they probaly live a lifestyle i dont understand(kids not in that group):ph34r::ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I've got no problem doing a naked jump. My first naked jump was from a 182 with 3 women along for the ride B|. Let me just say the worst part of the jump was having to stand out on the step while everyone was getting into position--that propt blast sucks when you're not wearing a jump suit :D. Anyway, the jump was a blast. I came in for a landing right next to a pickup truck full of people just waiting to see if I actually would jump naked (most of them girls). Once I got back to the packing area I just let it hang until I could get my rig off and untie my boxers from my chest strap.

Can't wait to do it again! Only this time, I hope I'm not the only nude jumper on the load;)

you should definitely try.
it's the best way to fly...

birds fly naked don't they ??

Kinda, they have feathers and stuff tho.....it'd be a little more comfy for them. ;)

they have feathers... we have hair...
now... some people around here shave their bodies and intimate parts... Do birds shave their feathers ??? :P:P:P:)
I'd rather have a bird wirth feathers than a pussy with hair :DB|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

In the 70s we did a 4 man naked dive into the Z-Hills local nudist colony lake. (Lake Como I believe.) We had 3 PCs on the load and 1 Strato Star. All the way to altitude we were joking about somebody getting dumped hi and drifting off into a backyard barbeque or something. We had 3 perched on the step and one half way out the door for exit. When the count reached "set" - you guessed it - a deployment bag flew by with lines playing out. The bag left so quickly, nobody knew whose it was. We exited in a hurried wad. I gritted my teeth and waited. After a few seconds, I was still in freefall so I knew it wasn't me. I looked up and breathed a sigh of relief - it was the Strato Star... the only canopy that could make the lake from hi altitude, so we all made the lake - as opposed to making the local section of next day's Tampa Tribune naked.

Holy Ancient Thread Resurrection, Batman !!

Since then, I've done a couple of naked balloon jumps where an off-field landing was guaranteed. The last time I landed inside city limits. Now I always have a pair of shorts tucked in an ROL pocket. I'm on the ground without pants for no more than 10 seconds.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

We didn't have that kind of foresight back in the '70s. We got undressed at the gas pumps and threw all our clothes in a garbage bag and gave it to a TRUSTED friend. After we'd been at the nudist colony for about half an hour he came walking down to the lake with nothing on but a pair of flip-flops. Naked balloon jumps - I love it. I jumped out of a sailplane once, but never a balloon.

An old post never dies!

Blue Skies, my friend.