Nataly

What would/wouldn't you share with your SO?

What would/wouldn't you share with your SO? Please tick one option for each category.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

piisfish

I would share everything, including boobies :)

Share boobies with the SO?
So are we sharing *her* boobies, or the boobies of a third player?:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Arvoitus

Only work issues, everything else is either disgusting (hygiene) or stupid (money).

I figure if I kiss him, in a pinch I would use his toothbrush over not brushing (and have done so, actually). Same with undies. Money is kind of important to share. What happens if one of us dies, how is the other going to know the financial system, life insurance, bills, mortgage, etc? It's just stupid for both parties not to have full knowledge of the finances.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

I have no problem sharing anything - - Except details about ex's. that never ends well. :ph34r:

Met my SO's ex-hubby a few years back in a semi-professional setting. He really liked me, understandable ...I'm a GREAT GUY! B|

Talking to him I kept thinking, what an asshole...afterwards told the SO - YOU sure traded UP! :$;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

***I tell my wife everything, except about the secret other family I have.

:D

Why trouble her with insignificant details of no real concern anyway right? ;)

Exactly.

Seriously, she needs some sister-wives. Not for more kids, but to raise the kids we have, cook and clean so we can go have fun vacations.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

AggieDave

******I tell my wife everything, except about the secret other family I have.

Exactly.

Seriously, she needs some sister-wives. Not for more kids, but to raise the kids we have, cook and clean so we can go have fun vacations.

Those are called live-in maids. I can direct you to some website that cater to that kind of thing, you know... :ph34r:
Remster

Remster

*********I tell my wife everything, except about the secret other family I have.

Exactly.

Those are called live-in maids. I can direct you to some website that cater to that kind of thing, you know... :ph34r:

I don't speak French or Canadian, so I'm not sure if your websites would work for me.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Andy9o8

Hypothetically, I suppose if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't share her with my wife.

This!

And I don't share my antique car, since she can't drive a stick shift. Of course, it LOOKS like she's driving 'cos its right hand drive.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Hypothetically, I suppose if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't share her with my wife.

This!

And I don't share my antique car, since she can't drive a stick shift. Of course, it LOOKS like she's driving 'cos its right hand drive.

You need a dog who likes to ride in the car.

:P
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

******Hypothetically, I suppose if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't share her with my wife.

This!

:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

wolfriverjoe

******Hypothetically, I suppose if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't share her with my wife.

This!

I've thought about that, but make do with kids (who I tell to wave their arms in the air).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

AggieDave

******I tell my wife everything, except about the secret other family I have.

Exactly.

Theoretically It could work with the right mix of people. In reality your dealing with humans beings, their emotions egos etc. Do you really want to come home to 2 pissed off women.

Stay in fantasy land and be happy. It's rarely ever as good as in reality.
Or so I've heard.
One Jump Wonder