Mogwai

Man gets 11 pounds of pot in mail by mistake

"Man gets 11 pounds of pot in mail by mistake"

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/pot-delivery-marijuana-fedex-box-134825415.html

What would you do: keep it for yourself, or turn it over to police?

If you call the police, they're liable to arrest you for possession, even though it's not yours, and you'll be in jail trying to prove otherwise. Can you trust them to believe you and do the right thing?

I'm sure Officer Dave would take care of it for me :):P:P:P

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

It really depends. Living in Colorado I can just go to the store down the street and get top shelf, "oh my god where was THIS when I was in high school", keep you occupied for a month kind of stuff. And yet I couldn't tell you the last time I did.. It's not a big deal and doesn't have the "stick it to the man" appeal anymore. That being said, what I received in the mail was probably some ditchweed from the midwest or the desert so I'd probably just throw it away.

quade

Sounds like the start of a Coen Brothers movie. It's not, but it sure as hell could be, because no matter what the guy does, Anton Chigurh is coming after him.

But maybe he'll flip a coin...
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

quade

Sounds like the start of a Coen Brothers movie. It's not, but it sure as hell could be, because no matter what the guy does, Anton Chigurh is coming after him.

Yeah, the other side of that coin is that whoever sent that pot to the wrong address might come looking for it to get it back, and he might do things to you that are worse than an overzealous police officer.

What a dilemma!