ACMESkydiver

What are some of the funniest team names you've heard?

I think it was sometime in the 80's I remember a team called the Stay Free Maxi Fliers.

I believe that was a pickup team at the Z-Hills Turkey meet. At that same meet was a team called "The Lit Clickers".

There used to be a Southern MI 10-way team called "Exitus". Later, an all-girl team was formed in the same region named "Excite Us".
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hi "5,"
"Morning wood" Got the T-Shirt!!!!

And to add to the fray, "Flashpoint" Won the collegiates I forget which year "back in the 80's Annie Reinert, Alex Coseglio, I think Amy Pulliam and I forget who #4 was. "Got this T-shirt too!!"

Anyone remember the "Flaming Athols" from Athol Idaho of course!!!!

"The Studly Hungwells" yours truly, Tom Norton, Chuck Kight and Dave Hankins (our mascot Navy SEAL-"Studly hungwell!!") 1975 Conference Meet at Elsinore.

Then there was "4-Play!!" Perris- back when!!

Madam Sally and the Shy Hookers, from Elsinore. All ladys.

The Elsinore Hummers, from Elsinore, how low can you go??

The beat goes on Part II.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hey Willie V.,
10-4 on Amy and Jana but as I recollect the other two were Alex C. and Annie Reinert as they won the collegiaates. Perhaps the Debbie and Pat were on for another meet??

PS Got the "original" "Flashpoint- Who are those guys?" T-Shirt!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

"Off Constantly" at POPS last summer. The wining teams all beat "Off Constantly"....:)
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

At Zhills each T-meet, the Muffs have a 10-way speed team called Van Break (that's not the funny part ;)).

Each year we put writing all over the shirt. The back is reserved for memorable quotes from the year.

Example: "What are we doing?"

Anyway, one year we put a single, large letter on each of the shirts. A friends 3yo daughter had an exclamation point on hers. All day people asked what it meant. "Later..."

At the end of the day, all 10 of us lined up on the beer line.
"Ready, set,..." and we turned around...
"H-e-y-A-s-s-h-o-l-e-!"
:D

Well... going back a while...

There was "Team Mayday" back in the ground to air camera days that caused quite a stir when the pilot replied to the judges over the radio "Mayday! Mayday Mayday! Exit! Exit! Exit" to confirm our team had got the exit command...:D

Then there was "Team There's a weather hold for half an hour" which caused mass confusion whenever we were given a call.B|

And "Team Anyone for a free skydive, please report to manifest" pulled the crowds too.

Later, when we outgrew tormenting manifest, there were more cryptic names, like "The T-Shirts" cos we were S, M, L and XL and "Gullable Frank" after Gervalt changed his name to Frank cos no one would take a skydiver called Gervalt seriously... and the CRW rotation team "Raptor" which went through a name change to "Wraptor" after some "busy" training weekends.. and although I wasn't in "Wild Strings" I always thought it was a cool name for a CRW team... and there was a really good reason why we called one of our teams "The Vomitting Lizards"... but for the life of me, I can't recall why now..

t
It's the year of the Pig.

I'm mostly posting this so I can reply to Tonto [:/], but I was on a team called "Unleaded" one year. We weren't very serious :D

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

NPSL Team... "I Don't Know".

Eric- "Come on guys, we need to come up with a name, the meets about to start. Troy, what are we going to name this team??"
Troy- "I Don't Know?"
Eric- "OK! I Don't Know it is"

-----
me- "Who's the best team in the NPSL?"
them- "I Don't Know."
me- "Correct!"
-----

them- "What team are you jumping camera for?"
me- "I Don't Know."
-----

It became a running Abot & Costello show. :)

Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

skyjumpenfool

NPSL Team... "I Don't Know".

Eric- "Come on guys, we need to come up with a name, the meets about to start. Troy, what are we going to name this team??"
Troy- "I Don't Know?"
Eric- "OK! I Don't Know it is"

-----
me- "Who's the best team in the NPSL?"
them- "I Don't Know."
me- "Correct!"
-----

them- "What team are you jumping camera for?"
me- "I Don't Know."
-----

It became a running Abot & Costello show. :)

Similar thing happened to our 4 way team (8ish years ago)
Me to team Capt (most jumps) What's our team name I need it for Rego.
Team Capt to me "Fucked If I know"
Me: OK, thanks.

Manifest "NO WAY I calling that out, You all are now known as FIIK:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

"John you have a phone call"

That was a good team name. It wasn't "John" but a local jumper's name, so every time manifest announced the load the team name was read over the PA, paging the guy to mainfest for a phone call.

Variations I've seen over the years were other plays on announcements from manifest:

"10-minute weather hold"
"Free beer at manifest"
"Show me your tits"

I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

One of the great events that I have had the privileged to attend was the OTL (over the line softball tourney in San Diego. I do remember hearing my personal favorite that the team "Eat the peanuts out of my shit" is now playing "blondes have more cum" on field 3

If you find yourself in San Diego during the annual Over-The-Line Tournament on Fiesta Island, don’t miss the chance to check it out. It’s a pretty fuckin’ good time. It’s usually held in the middle of July and has been going on since the ‘50’s. The game itself, Over-The-Line, was invented on the beaches of San Diego and is a variation of softball that gets rid of all that unnecessary base running bullshit. The tournament is put on by the Old Mission Beach Athletic Club and is renowned for its adult themes, sexual overtones, and profuse consumption of alcohol. The unofficial motto is “beer, babes, and bats on the beach” and there are only five simple rules, known as the five Bs. Used to be the three Bs, now it’s the five. They are: no bottles, babies, bowsers, birds or boa constrictors. There were some fears that the recent alcohol ban on San Diego’s beaches would adversely affect the tournament, maybe even end the annual event all together. Happy to say, though, as of right now the tournament is in good standing with the city, which allows them to be granted special permits to allow alcohol for the duration of the tournament. During certain hours, patrons are allowed to bring their own booze and can consume it in any of the permitted areas.

The tournament itself is an extravaganza. It’s definitely worth checking out and you’re bound to have a good time. Might wanna leave the kids at home, though. You’re bound to see more tits hanging out here than at Mardi Gras. Okay… that’s an exaggeration, but it’s not unheard of for a titty or two to be on display. In fact, it’s quite common. They’ve even got a beauty pageant to crown Ms. Emerson, which is pronounced “’em ‘er some”, as in:

“Knock Knock”
“Who’s There?”
“Emerson”
“Emerson Who?”
“’em ‘er some nice titties ya got there”

This tournament is definitely an event for adults, but it’s an event for adults of all ages. Some people have been playing in this tournament for better than four decades. The great thing is that some of the funniest and most creative team names come from the senior division. Hell, the names are part of what makes the tournament fun. It’s fuckin’ hilarious hearing some of the team names announced over the loudspeaker. I can’t resist, I have to put a list of some of the names that I’ve heard or found. They’re great. Check some of these out:

Men:

2 Balls & 1 Blue Helmet
2 Jerks & A Squirt
3 Dingle Berries Hanging From A Moose’s Bung Hole
3 Live Bachelors, Non-Committal As We Want To Be
3 Loads Our Mother Should Have Swallowed
Big Sticks Throbbing For Long Licks
Bit My Tongue So I Soaked It In Cider
Clitty Litter
Cunning Linguists
Dances With Wombs
Daniel Boone, Davey Crocket, & 3 Others Who Eat Beavers
Danny Partridge Transvestite Dating Service
Don't Wear Your Hair Longer Than Your Dick
Fatal Erections
First Cum First Serve
Graphite Shafts With Perimeter Weighted Heads
Heat Seeking Moisture Missiles
Hey Lady Can We Ride Your Menstrual Cycle?
I Said I Could Fill Your Cavity, I Never Said I Was A Dentist
If You Want 12 Inches We Need A 4th Player
I'm Falling & I Can't Get It Up
If You're Not On My Face, You're Not On My Mind
L.A.P.D. Motto-We Treat Everyone Like A King
Make Me Hurt, Make Me Squirt, Make Me Breakfast
No More Diets, We Ate Jenny Craig
No Muff Too Tuff
Ooh Honey, I Can Feel Your Tonsils
Our Puds Stay Up Longer Than Hussein's Scuds
Our Sheep Put Out Like The Announcer’s Mom
Patriot Missle Condom Co. – We Stop Everything You Shoot
Put Your Hand There To Guess My Weight
Save A Tree, Eat A Beaver
Say The Wood: Fahrfukwoody
Sheep Don't Snivel
Teenage Mutant Nipple Teasers
The Best Job Is A Blow Job
The Episiotomy Stitch Lickers
The Supermen, Driving Their Pink Steel Down Lois' Lane
They're Curly So They Won't Poke Your Eye Out
Three Thirty-Two Ouncers Looking For Big Gulpers
Tickle My Pickle & Lick Up The Trickle
Tulips for Camel Toe
Two Studs & Our Gay Friend Rick
We May Be Ugly Elephants, But We Have Big Trunks
Well, It’s Not Gonna Suck Itself
We're Only 3 Inches, But Some Girls Like It That Wide
Female:

3 A Breast
3 Holes & No Balls
6 Buns & No Weenies
99% Virgin
Ball Busting Bitches From Hell
Barely Legal
Clitty Clitty Bang Bang
Drop Your Pants Around Your Ankles, You Make Me Shiver When You Deliver
Enemas, A Love Story
Fly Droppers
Go Deep – Go Very, Very Deep
Heineken, Put Your Hands On Our Cans
Hell On Heels
Helmet Buffers
I Don’t Care If Your Tongue Cramps, Keep Going
I'll Never Be Miss Emerson Cuz I Won't Suck The Chairman
Inches Do Count
Lick Me ‘til Ice Cream
Lip Service
Lusty, Rusty, & Dusty
M.O.M. - Mouth Organ Masters
No Flat Chicks
Of Course They Feel Strange, They're Real
Old Town Saloon-A-Tits
Operation Panty Shield
Pantyhose Twist My Lips
Purple Peter Eaters
Short Men Need Not Apply
Tease Me, Please Me, But Don't Disease Me
There's A Party In My Mouth & Everyone Is Coming
This Bush Doesn't Like Quayle
Throbbing Blue Vein Thrashers
We Floss Our Teeth, Not Our Butts
We Have Everything We Need, Except A Clue
We Have To Stroke Their Egos Too
We May Not Win, But We'll Lick Any Guys Team
We'd Rather Drink Brew Than Screw You
Don’t miss it, man. The Over-The-Line Tournament is a fuckin’ riot.