ryoder

James Gandolfini dead

grue

Tony Soprano sleeps with the fishes :(

And it apparently happened in Sicily!
I didn't even know there was a contract on him.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Squeak

Not one mention of his stirling "bad guy" characterisation in Terminal Velocity

I forgot all about that. I don't think he was a "made man" yet.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

jtval

THAT was the final scene? No wonder everyone was pissed.
Did the rest of the series lead up to the basic conclusion that he was whacked by anyone specific?

Yes & no...;)

Those who followed the series conclude he did not get whacked at all...there was no longer any reason.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I thought the best part of the last episode was the cat that kept staring at the picture of Christopher M and kept following Paulie around.

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo

Wow, just 51.

I think Terminal Velocity and True Romance are all I've seen of his work - never watched a single episode of The Sopranos, despite the plaudits.

It's actually nice to see the words 'complicated' and 'vulnerable' among the epitaphs - there's always a tendency to eulogise the newly dead, and it makes people seem kind of bland. At funerals I've been to, it's the references to people's little foibles that usually raise a smile of recognition.

rwieder

You can't be 100 lbs overweight in your 50's.

Was he 100 ls. overweight? You know this for fact? Heck, I observed he was chubby, but never thought he was 100 lbs. over weight.

Best-
Richard

You don't need to be 100 lbs over. You don't need to be overweight at all.

I've lost a couple friends, and known of more than just a few others, who died of sudden, massive heart attacks in their mid-forties to early fifties. Coronary Artery Disease has no signs, no symptoms, no indication whatsoever...

Until you drop dead.

It can be found if you look for it, blood cholesterol level tests are a good first indicator, followed by more detailed and specific tests if necessary.

It can easily be treated if it is found, but it often isn't found until the autopsy.

Sad. He was an awesome actor.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo