AdamUSN

Cocksucker hit me on a bike today

Riding to the store to get a pack smokes - ya ya I know. A guy pulls out of the driveway and hits me. Well I saw it happening, I lifted a leg, leaned into it and took the blow as the bike was pushed out from under me. Poor guy he felt bad and said he didn't see me. The only thing sore is my first and his nose.
If you do things that don't make you appreciate life than why do them

AdamUSN

Riding to the store to get a pack smokes - ya ya I know. A guy pulls out of the driveway and hits me. Well I saw it happening, I lifted a leg, leaned into it and took the blow as the bike was pushed out from under me. Poor guy he felt bad and said he didn't see me. The only thing sore is my first and his nose.

I think you're badly mistaken!

I think you're injured and don't realize it! :)

You may want to get that sore back & neck documented...err I mean looked at right away! Just sayin! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

LuckyMcSwervy

******How'd you find out he's a cock sucker?
:P

Prolly was just as much of a surprise to the guy as the bloody nose! :ph34r:

You two slay me. Thanks. :D:D:D

He didn't even find out he had a bloody nose until I pointed it out to him!

AdamUSN

*********How'd you find out he's a cock sucker?

The guy run into your fist?

Chuck

masterrig

************How'd you find out he's a cock sucker?

Chuck

Didn't see THAT coming either...bet waking up this morning he didn't think about 5 o'clock & a dented car, bloody nose and hummin' a squid with a nicotine jones!

Sometimes...better off stayin' in bed! :ph34r:

airtwardo

***************How'd you find out he's a cock sucker?

Chuck

Didn't see THAT coming either...bet waking up this morning he didn't think about 5 o'clock & a dented car, bloody nose and hummin' a squid with a nicotine jones!

Sometimes...better off stayin' in bed! :ph34r:

You got that right! :D:D

Chuck

One of the funniest things i have even seen was my tree hugging, dreadlocked, hippy brother ride his unicycle into the side of a hummer that pulled out in front of him. He put a pretty decent dent in the front quarter.
The guy driving the hummer was furious about the damage, and my brother a little banged up, couldn't have been happier about it.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

BartsDaddy

And the next we will hear is adamUSN assault charge. Not that I disagree with his actions I have ridden bikes for over 20 years. But the law looks at it different.

This. The driver was at fault, yet Adam's the one who's in jeopardy of criminal prosecution. If that sounds like an unfair tradeoff, well, we're not in high school any more.

Andy9o8

***And the next we will hear is adamUSN assault charge. Not that I disagree with his actions I have ridden bikes for over 20 years. But the law looks at it different.

This. The driver was at fault, yet Adam's the one who's in jeopardy of criminal prosecution. If that sounds like an unfair tradeoff, well, we're not in high school any more.

I don't. The guy was careless and caused an accident (note that the guy was sorry and felt bad, didn't see him, etc etc) that's true.

Punching him in the nose (no other info here about the dialogue or actions prior or I might change my mind) was on purpose. Adam, you should be prosecuted and grow up - you even brag about it here. Again, give me more info and I might change my mind. Did the guy try to hit you first?

If the driver was a tiny woman or someone's kid would you be so proud of yourself?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Andy9o8

Just to leave no doubt, your exact point was the one I was trying to make. I'm very happy Adam's not in the hospital; but that being said, it sounds like he deserves to be in the brig.

yeah, Andy, I misread your note, so you caught me correctly.

But we weren't there, there might be more. There might not be, but - we're just a couple strangers on a forum here.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Well this went south! The part about my fist and his nose was a light hearted joke, not a lie, not bragging but a joke. Then I went with the fun Twardo started and kept it going for a second.

I am a representative of the US Government I wouldn't screw up my paycheck for anything.

If you guys got hit by a car you would be furious. If I got hurt you would recommend I sue him. Most low income people don't have jobs. I bitched him out, told him to get off his fucking cell phone and picked up my bike and continued to ride for my smokes!

Had I not been paying attention when I got hit I would have gone head first towards Va Beach Blvd - major busy road.

No one said "Did you actually hit the guy?"

thanks, I didn't think you were the kind of guy to smack someone in a situation like that - it's a relief. glad you're ok and heads up enough to know how to roll out it

No one said "Did you actually hit the guy?"

I guess it's just me...:D

I didn't NEED to ask because I just took the original comment as it was intended - tongue in cheek.

There are a few who may have actually popped the guy, but they display that attitude in their postings...you've never seemed to be an out of control 'hot-head' in the things you say on here.

'THAT guy' would have posted gory details about kickin' ass, being a hero tough guy etc. ~ never sensed that in you.

Which is why I came back with humor instead of 'spanking' ya...:ph34r: Glad you're okay !