grue

Which of you is the stalker?!?!

I suppose if we knew who the heck you are, we could start pointing fingers! :P

Was there blood on the note? :o or lipstick? B|

That's what makes it so creepy! I used to be a prolific postwhore and now I just lurk!

Just a little yellow post it note with block writing on it. Black ink.

I'm reflexively blaming Squeak because he's evil and would do something like that but I don't think he's in town…
cavete terrae.

I suppose if we knew who the heck you are, we could start pointing fingers! :P

Was there blood on the note? :o or lipstick? B|

That's what makes it so creepy! I used to be a prolific postwhore and now I just lurk!

Just a little yellow post it note with block writing on it. Black ink.

I'm reflexively blaming Squeak because he's evil and would do something like that but I don't think he's in town…

I bet Squeak has minions he secretly controls thru covert channels. :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I bet Squeak has minions he secretly controls thru covert channels. :P

Fucker's probably gonna post a youtube video of my reaction any minute now.

I always used to joke it'd be flattering to have a stalker, now I'm somewhat less sure.
cavete terrae.

I suppose if we knew who the heck you are, we could start pointing fingers! :PB|

Some of us know Grue. The original DZ.com Holiday Boogie, back when if we had 10 DZ.commers at the same DZ it was a legendary party!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I suppose if we knew who the heck you are, we could start pointing fingers! :PB|

Some of us know Grue. The original DZ.com Holiday Boogie, back when if we had 10 DZ.commers at the same DZ it was a legendary party!

Is there a story you can tell to those of us who didn't own a computer more than 3 yrs ago?

Sound like fun!
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I'll tell you that you really missed out, the vibe was really fun. There was a significant amount of beer consumed. Holly was there, as was Deuce. SM1 did his best to put me in line for a liver transplant. A bunch of skydives were completed. I did a jump with an inflatable alligator and landed over a mile out into the desert. The Bat-Jew's signal burned into the night.

His Red-Hot-Forkness made a rare in person appearance and Viking was still a ginger virgin.

That is one of those boogies I wish I could go back and live again.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Is there a story you can tell to those of us who didn't own a computer more than 3 yrs ago?

Sound like fun!

I funnelled Airspeed…

…in a restaurant! B|

Bwahahaha that was hilarious! Sitting across from you, wondering why you're leaning all funny onto SkySprite, then BAM, you're on the floor, almost taking Eliana with you. Since she was sitting with a different group it's like you funneled Airspeed from another skydive altogether! Well played, mate. Those were fun times.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Sound like fun!

I funnelled Airspeed…

…in a restaurant! B|

Bwahahaha that was hilarious! Sitting across from you, wondering why you're leaning all funny onto SkySprite, then BAM, you're on the floor, almost taking Eliana with you. Since she was sitting with a different group it's like you funneled Airspeed from another skydive altogether! Well played, mate. Those were fun times.

And when I was trying to make room around you, you slowly come to and the look on your face of, "Why am I down here under the table and why are you looking at me like that?":S:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I'd say I'd like to try it again but… not quite like that maybe :S

And when I was trying to make room around you, you slowly come to and the look on your face of, "Why am I down here under the table and why are you looking at me like that?":S:ph34r:

To be fair my face usually looked like that
cavete terrae.

Sound like fun!

there is some photographic evidence floating around the web still....

Sound like fun!

there is some photographic evidence floating around the web still....

I wanna see!!!