JohnnyMarko

I'm such an artist

I've always had a knack for creating things. Here's my latest work, made totally of wood and spray paint. IMHO, it's the tits, the pictures don't do it justice....Workin on a new piece, creating my version of the Chicago flag for the hubby, same style using all wood and what not...let me know what you guys think (I love attention)

Derp..I guess I could attach a photo

WOW!!!!! I love it!!
That's something I would consider buying.
You might think about expanding:)

I have...friends of friends of friends have shared and commissioned me to make a few smaller ones (mine is 4'x6') for people ...I only sell em' for like $20 or a case of beer...and I let them pick the colors :)
eta: THANKS

WOW!!!!! I love it!!
That's something I would consider buying.
You might think about expanding:)

I have...friends of friends of friends have shared and commissioned me to make a few smaller ones (mine is 4'x6') for people ...I only sell em' for like $20 or a case of beer...and I let them pick the colors :)
eta: THANKS

Never undervalue your art. People will value your creations only as highly as you do, Believe you me, that is underpriced.

Your art is more valuable than that!

(rant over)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Totally agree!!!! very very very underpriced. If I'm going to ask you to make something like that I would expect to pay ALOT more then 25 bucks or beer!!!!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

If one of those pointy sticks falls out of the frame in the middle of the night, it's gonna put your eye out.

Perhaps someone should refrain from banging someones head into the wall then:)

Just sayin

Sometimes certain bedtime activities result in the bed shaking and bumping into the wall in a rhythmic manner. And you wouldn't want a falling pointy spear to interrupt such activities.

Just sayin

Bump...

My latest piece, 2 year anniversary present for my better half.

Made mostly out of an old bench I found on the side of the road, aluminum from an old grill in a junkyard, and some old decking. Basically the only thing I pay for when I make these is the paint.

If you dont know what the Chicago flag looks like

ETA: aosdghaklrhqpwiefanlskfansriqtrgowseirgnkdslfgadsfk..... definitely just realized I added 5 stars instead of 4 :|[:/]:(>:(:S