FlyingRhenquest

ROAD RAGE!!!!!111!11one

Addressed to various drivers on my way home (You know who you are)

1) Come on you goat-fuckers! You don't need to stop to turn right at a green light! (They're probably too busy FUCKING GOATS to drive well.)

2) HANG UP AND DRIVE!

3) Your vehicle is equipped with a MAGICAL DEVICE which allows you to SIGNAL your INTENTION TO TURN to OTHER DRIVERS! Here, let me show you how it works!

Sorry, had to get that off my chest.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Must be the same 2 cars I followed side by side up the highway.

One in the left hand lane, and one in the right hand lane both going FUCKIN 45mph,

Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh>:(>:(>:(

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

I love those who "SIGNAL their INTENTION TO TURN" think it also gives them the right-of-way and just to COME ON OVER!!!
And, then give me the... What are you honking at... "my turn signal was on look."
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

One in the left hand lane, and one in the right hand lane both going FUCKIN 45mph

Dunno -- I'm almost at the end of driving Tx - NH, and I think I was behind them repeatedly -- but one was going 45, and the other 46.

Hint -- if it takes you 10 miles to pass, you're doing it too slowly.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Ya but these two are still holding a"special" place in my heart;)

That was this afternoon and they were headed Westbound outta PA. so they should be at that speed somewhere are Ohio:ph34r:

:D:D

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Some dude got all torqued up at me today on the way back from the DZ. Dashed yellow, guy was going 54 in a 55 (I wanted to go faster than that), so I passed (legally, with indicators, in good taste, etc). He jerks the car left into the oncoming lane, is screaming at me (with the window up), and flicks me off for the next 5 miles... he only stopped following me when I assume that he realized I had gone around the same block 4 times in a row and drove a diesel :p

Some people just need to get laid, apparently.
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Driving just seems to bring out the worst in people - not least our disproportionate reaction to the way we see other people doing it.

I think we get so angry because of the physical disconnection from the other person - it's impotent rage. You can't understand the other guy's motives, and you can't have a quiet word in his ear. You just see a stranger pootling along in his little capsule, seemingly oblivious to the terrible wrong he has done you. Of course you have to let him know what a lowlife he is, but you only have recourse to the horn or the finger - both of which are guaranteed to provoke a negative reaction.

And it all escalates from there.

I think these little confrontations on the road are akin to arguing with strangers on the internet, and about as worthwhile. :)

Two brothers I once knew, were driving down the road and a road rager got PO'd at them. He motioned for them to follow him and pull over, so they did. He leaped out of his car and came storming back toward them with fists clenched.

At that moment, the brother getting out of the passengers side, casually brushed his unzipped jacket off to the side, exposing his holster and badge.:ph34r:

They said it was just like a cartoon, with the rager abruptly digging in his heels, and flailing his arms to stop, while his eyes bulged, and his jaw dropped:D:D:D

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Folks who try to force their way through a busy downtown intersection, then get stuck blocking the whole intersection when the light changes.
It is so easy to prevent: If there is no room for your car on the far side of the intersection, stay put.
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

ryoder

Two brothers I once knew, were driving down the road and a road rager got PO'd at them. He motioned for them to follow him and pull over, so they did. He leaped out of his car and came storming back toward them with fists clenched.

At that moment, the brother getting out of the passengers side, casually brushed his unzipped jacket off to the side, exposing his holster and badge.:ph34r:

They said it was just like a cartoon, with the rager abruptly digging in his heels, and flailing his arms to stop, while his eyes bulged, and his jaw dropped:D:D:D

I am not much of a gun person, but this is funny as hell!
My ex father-in-law was a federal agent. He would have highway patrol units pull over the car my ex wife was being driven in, with her boyfriend (when she was in high school), put the unfortunate boy through hell Super Troopers style, then send her her father's regards.
Thankfully, it was an amicable divorce...
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

ryoder

I did once see someone tailgating a dark saloon car in the fast lane of the motorway. He was getting pretty impatient, manoeuvering aggressively and flashing his headlights. The driver in front gave him just the briefest burst of the blue and red flashing lights concealed on the rear dash, and he backed off in a hurry!

Now I'd assumed that was an umarked police car, but I've also seen adverts for kits that you can apply (illegally, no doubt!) to your private vehicle.

Actually, the worst was in PA. But eastbound, not westbound -- they must have turned around.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yesterday, on a 6 lane highway, 3 lanes each way. 18 wheelers in the two right lanes going 70-75, side by side. And a fucking asshole in some car going the same goddamn speed in the left lane next to the trucks, with a long line of vehicles behind the stupid fucker wanting him to speed up and move the fuck over. There was nothing in front of stupid fucker.

Oh and in the past, I've been stuck behind 18 wheelers driving side-by-side on 2 lanes, with both going exactly the same speed without any intention of moving up and over, for several miles. Goddamn assholes. I'm bad, but I had no patience for those fucksticks, so I moved over to the right emergency lane (first making sure there was nothing in the way) and sped past them, then deftly swerved over to the left lane with plenty of room of course, and flipped the bird. Sure enough, the driver of the 18 wheeler in the left lane immediately responded by speeding up but there was no way he was going to get me back. I was gone in a flash. :ph34r:

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BIGUN

I love those who "SIGNAL their INTENTION TO TURN" think it also gives them the right-of-way and just to COME ON OVER!!!
And, then give me the... What are you honking at... "my turn signal was on look."

When driving my big diesel F250...when I signal my intent to change lanes, and the drivers behind and beside decide to speed up to prevent my lane change...I assure you, I AM coming over...

And a fucking asshole in some car going the same goddamn speed in the left lane next to the trucks, with a long line of vehicles behind the stupid fucker wanting him to speed up and move the fuck over. There was nothing in front of stupid fucker.

Can you think of at least 2 or 3 more expletives you can add to your colorful commentary?

Goddamn assholes. I'm bad, but I had no patience for those fucksticks

Man, do you kiss your mom with that mouth? Maybe you should visit the webster's dictionary, and review the 10 commandments? Just sayin'. :o
Best-
Richard