accur8shot

Bieber banned from Vegas tunnel

futuredivot

You know what Pops',,,i think this is the first time you agreed with me somewhat. All other times you think i come off like a jerk when i'm only saying what people do not want to hear.

I'd like to buy you a beer.B|

Biebs-bringing people together. It's all about the love, Pure magic. :P

Don't for get it all about the chi-ren.

ALL abbout the chil-ren.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Remster

As a Canadian, and I'm pretty sure I speak for the whole country, please keep him. Or send him somewhere else but not here.

Maybe Hong Kong will take him.:|
"I've got, two tickets to paradise Ecuador"

Or maybe something by Björk.
There were rumors yesterday.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

masterrig

He's a damned thief! The little punk needs to have charges filed on him. A little time slow dancin' with the big boys might straighten him out.

Chuck

Bubba could raise that voice up a few octaves! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

BigMark

I love that tunnel, in December.

Not even in December, unless it's 20 degrees outside. That tunnel is just nasty when it's warm. Ya I know a few board champs came out of that place and she is very cute as well. But leave this tunnel to Beiber, they would have had a public service if they just had given him whatever he wanted. I bet they are regretting this as I speak...

Anyways a torrest trap for the head poser...Miley cyrus and the rest... they all deserve each other....

Anyone actually listen to this idiot?

Makes a sad commentary about parenting in americka if you ask me....

Perfect example of how Disney is corrupting our society and no-one is noticing...

I hope this Bibieber mates with Lidsay Lohan...can you imagine the spawn child of this union?

Some kind of disney animal, worth millons, with an oversized coke hole for a nose, a pussy the size of the tunnel on Broadway in San FranCisco, and parents / managers pimping out their kid for cash! Sounds like some sort of new game show?

And this is a role model for our children?

Hey Justin!!!! Hurry the fuck up and have an overdose so we can all mourn your untimely demise!!!

O'h.... he died before his time (How fucking sad.) :)
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

airtwardo

***He's a damned thief! The little punk needs to have charges filed on him. A little time slow dancin' with the big boys might straighten him out.

Chuck

Bubba could raise that voice up a few octaves! :ph34r:

Have him singin' soprano in no time! :D

Chuck

Kids now days don't have much to look up to as for role models. Gangsters turned 'rappers', drug addicts, spoiled brats with too much money and not enough sense how to handle all that money. Beiber is a good example of someone who is not a good role model. He thinks because he is popular that he can do whatever he pleases and should not have to face the consequences of his actions. Talk about mis-guided. All the real 'heroes' to look up to are gone.

Chuck

masterrig

Kids now days don't have much to look up to as for role models. Gangsters turned 'rappers', drug addicts, spoiled brats with too much money and not enough sense how to handle all that money. Beiber is a good example of someone who is not a good role model. He thinks because he is popular that he can do whatever he pleases and should not have to face the consequences of his actions. Talk about mis-guided. All the real 'heroes' to look up to are gone.

Chuck

There are role models & heros everywhere...the media just doesn't give them props because they don't sell advertising like the idiots do.

Same reason people stare at a car wreck...;)

masterrig

Absolutely! To me, the promotion of losers like the Kardashians by the media is ridiculous. People making a fortune for just being seen is just mind boggling. Like you said, the 'good guys' don't ever get mentioned.

Although every generation complains of the same things, I do feel reality TV has taken exposure of idiots to a new level. :S:D

But as a young child in the 60's , I saw some really BAD examples raised to celebrity status.:D

I think, I know who you are referring to back in the sixties! I was a teenager back then. What folks call 'reality shows; is far, far from reality. Reality isn't scripted. To me, reality is spontaneous and sometimes what you have no control over. That doesn't make for good t.v.

Chuck

JohnMitchell

***Absolutely! To me, the promotion of losers like the Kardashians by the media is ridiculous. People making a fortune for just being seen is just mind boggling. Like you said, the 'good guys' don't ever get mentioned.

Although every generation complains of the same things, I do feel reality TV has taken exposure of idiots to a new level. :S:D

But as a young child in the 60's , I saw some really BAD examples raised to celebrity status.:D

http://youtu.be/d0FUvLfxyp0

masterrig

:D******Now, it's all about stroking egos.

Chuck

Get your hands away from my ego!>:(

I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you! :D

Chuck

I'm Telling!>:(

SKYMAMA . . . He's trying to touch me! Tell him to stop!:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***:D******Now, it's all about stroking egos.

Chuck

Get your hands away from my ego!>:(

I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you! :D

Chuck

I'm Telling!>:(

SKYMAMA . . . He's trying to touch me! Tell him to stop!:(

Aw, ya' big baby! Ya' just had to tell on me! B|
I didn't do nothin'!!

Chuck