accur8shot

Bieber banned from Vegas tunnel

Pretty slick. By banning him they just got way more publicity than they would have if he'd actually posted the photo in the first place. Well played. :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

GooniesKid

Someone deport this d-back to Canada please.

Note: Have nothing against Canada, yo...much love to our Canadian flyers (who probably migrate every year to the America to enjoy and bask in our awesome south western weather).

I think Canada doesn't want him either.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

And you sir would be correct, send him to Antarctica,,,he can serenade the penguins.

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." - Michelangelo

skydiver604

And you sir would be correct, send him to Antarctica

even Sea Shepherd would let the japanese whalers try and harpoon him
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

popsjumper

***Someone deport this d-back to Canada please.

Note: Have nothing against Canada, yo...much love to our Canadian flyers (who probably migrate every year to the America to enjoy and bask in our awesome south western weather).

You know what Pops',,,i think this is the first time you agreed with me somewhat. All other times you think i come off like a jerk when i'm only saying what people do not want to hear.

I'd like to buy you a beer.B|

riddler

This marks the very first time that I've seen a group of skydivers not rush to defend a cute girl, despite her silliness.

Yeah... you might want to watch out for that hostess. I think you'll find she has a twinkie...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

grue

Isn't that "theft of services", legally speaking?

Yes, they entered a verbal contract. The publicity generated through "Justin beiber was banded from a wind tunnel... What's a wind tunnel - OMG we need to do this when we goto Vegas next month!!! *young teen girl giggles with her friends* is better than a photo spot!
If you do things that don't make you appreciate life than why do them

AdamUSN

***Isn't that "theft of services", legally speaking?

Yes, they entered a verbal contract. The publicity generated through "Justin beiber was banded from a wind tunnel... What's a wind tunnel - OMG we need to do this when we goto Vegas next month!!! *young teen girl giggles with her friends* is better than a photo spot!

Yeah but if you took legal action against him, it would generate even more publicity AND you just might get the money owed to you. It would be a win win for them. Plus I'd like to see that little snot get whats comin to him! :)
Remember you don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.

GooniesKid

Someone deport this d-back to Canada please.

As a Canadian, and I'm pretty sure I speak for the whole country, please keep him. Or send him somewhere else but not here.

Kalrigan

As a Canadian, and I'm pretty sure I speak for the whole country, please keep him. Or send him somewhere else but not here.

Maybe Hong Kong will take him.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You know what Pops',,,i think this is the first time you agreed with me somewhat. All other times you think i come off like a jerk when i'm only saying what people do not want to hear.

I'd like to buy you a beer.B|

Biebs-bringing people together. It's all about the love, Pure magic. :P
You are only as strong as the prey you devour