grimmie

The OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NHL Thread

grimmie

***Blackhawks in 7... with some overtimes along the way. ;)

Chuck

You may be a genius:P

What a game!

I don't know about the genius part but ... what a game!! Holy cow!
Just wanted to add... This is the result of 'parity' and the 'salary cap' in the new NHL. It's anyone's game. In a way, I like it. Dynasties in any sport seems boring.

Chuck

Sounds like I missed a good game. But I have been boycotting the NHL this season thanks to the lockout and while I know hockey will go on without me, I still felt I needed to finish what I started. I am sure eventually I will come back to hockey, but the first lockout in 2004/2005 tainted me and this lockout only made things worse. I know my loss, sounds like the finals are good.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

CanuckInUSA

Sounds like I missed a good game. But I have been boycotting the NHL this season thanks to the lockout and while I know hockey will go on without me, I still felt I needed to finish what I started. I am sure eventually I will come back to hockey, but the first lockout in 2004/2005 tainted me and this lockout only made things worse. I know my loss, sounds like the finals are good.

Good thing the Calgary Flames did not make the Stanley Cup finals and set to host game #5. The Calgary Saddledome (home of the Flames) is flooded this morning due to some heavy rain the last 48 hours that has been plaguing the city and overflowing the banks of nearby Elbow and Bow Rivers.

Picture of the Saddledome
Picture about 5-6 blocks southwest of the Saddledome

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

CanuckInUSA

Good thing the Calgary Flames did not make the Stanley Cup finals and set to host game #5. The Calgary Saddledome (home of the Flames) is flooded this morning due to some heavy rain the last 48 hours that has been plaguing the city and overflowing the banks of nearby Elbow and Bow Rivers.

Picture of the Saddledome
Picture about 5-6 blocks southwest of the Saddledome

I saw on the news, film of a house floating down a flooded river and smashing into a bridge. My prayers go out to those folks who have lost their homes in the flooding and affected by the flooding up there.

Chuck

streaker

***2 down....2 to GO HAWKS!!!!!

B|

3 down.....1 to GO HAWKS!!!!!

B|

I'll tell you what, this series has been a nail bitin' son of a gun, for sure. The series goes to Boston, next... Bruins will win then back to Chi-town and the Blackhawks will wrap it up.

Chuck