grimmie

The OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NHL Thread

CanuckInUSA

If, things go right, the Stanley Cup finals could be played by two Original Six teams. How long has it been since that has happened?

If I am not mistaken, 1979 ... Montreal vs NY Rangers.

Thanks! If I recall correctly, Montreal won!?

Chuck

Thanks! If I recall correctly, Montreal won!?

Yes they did, it was the Habs last of 4 straight cups to end the 1970s before the Islanders won 4 straight and then the Oilers won 4 cups in 5 years, or make that 5 cups in a 7 year span for the Oilers.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Speaking of wrong team, it's been so much fun watching Jagr and the3 Bruins stomp the Pens.

I mean, thanks for finally showing up and making a game of it, but the pissing and moaning got real old real quick. I have to admit by the end of regulation I was hoping Chara would turn around and deck Iginla. Also, I wish the refs had let Lucic knock Cooke the fuck out. Those two need to have it out.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I think we can probably put a fork in my beloved STILL Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings. But we'll see whether they can make a series out of it.

In other news, Blues (and former Ducks) forward Andy MacDonald retired due to cumulative concussions effects. Another guy I hated because he wasn't a King and I wished we had him. I wish him success in his future endeavors.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

It's official.

BOSTON BREAKS OUT THE BROOMS!

First sweep of pens in almost forty years. Conjoined had best series of any goalies since Herbert freaking Hoover was president.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Holy crap, they're going to OT!

Did not think they'd pull that out of their collective ass. Way to win the face off and punch it in kings. I just don't know what the hell #7 was doing not clearing out in front of the crease. Seriously Seabrook?
witty subliminal message
1*