grimmie

The OFFICIAL 2012-2013 NHL Thread

What do you think of the 'no goal' call on Chicago in the 3rd. period, last night? The way I see it, the ref was watching the 'action' along the boards in front of the Wings' bench. He blew the whistle to stop the fight at the same time the goal was made. Thus, nullifying the goal. I thought it was a good call. Not because I'm a Wings fan but because I would feel the same way if it was called on the Wings.

Chuck

The call only added a few more minutes to the game but the Blackhawks shrugged it off and won in spite of that call. I thought it was a great series and I'm going to miss seeing the Wings - Blackhawks rivalry. Over 800 meetings in all the years of the NHL. The Blackhawks saw a little set-back in the series with the Wings but came-back and showed their stuff. Excellent series. The Blackhawks are an excellent team. Gritty and they juts don't quit. Cudos to them.

Chuck

masterrig

I've noticed a pattern with the Blackhawks... they have a way of getting their opponent to commit penalties. They did it with the Wings and before them. I think the key to beating the Blackhawks is to stay out of the 'box'.

Chuck

Ya know Chuck... I had a thought while watching some highlights last night that HOLY SHIT.. its summer... WHY the hell are we still seeing a WINTER Sport on TV...

Amazon

***I've noticed a pattern with the Blackhawks... they have a way of getting their opponent to commit penalties. They did it with the Wings and before them. I think the key to beating the Blackhawks is to stay out of the 'box'.

Chuck

Ya know Chuck... I had a thought while watching some highlights last night that HOLY SHIT.. its summer... WHY the hell are we still seeing a WINTER Sport on TV...

Thanks to NHL expansions. I recall a time when the Stanley Cup Play-offs were in early April. That was just about time for the Spring thaw.

Chuck