Amazon

Booobies

Amazon

Hi AJ

Be gentle with the folks from Missouri, my boss was born and raised there.

Factoids from living in the area for 15 -20 Yrs

Independence MO is located approx 20 mi east from KCMO. And the home town of Mr Truman the US pres that ordered the dropping of the A bomb close to the end of WW2 .

Independence is the home base of one of the mormem group's the RLDS or something. Their group believes that independence is ground zero for the rapture and the big guy from Up stairs will appear and to gather up his flock of true believers to take themto heaven and leave the rest of us non believers behind.:)
Think about the horror if the main man descends from above, arrives in independence to gather his flock and he sees the lady in her bathing suit,:o splits for heaven and leaves everyone behind. :(

Have a happy, safe holiday:)

R.

R
One Jump Wonder

Amazon

That's Boobie Discrimination.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Absolutely. I think she looks just fine. :)
Those folks must not get out much because some of the stuff you see on the beach and on vacation makes you run for eye bleach. I'm glad she lost all that weight and is proud to wear a swimsuit again. I'm in my fifties. We can't all be teenage hard bodies, but we shouldn't have to be ashamed of a few miles on the bod, esp. when we work to stay in shape and lose/keep the pounds off.

The water park made a bad call. :P

JohnMitchell

Absolutely. I think she looks just fine. :)
Those folks must not get out much because some of the stuff you see on the beach and on vacation makes you run for eye bleach. I'm glad she lost all that weight and is proud to wear a swimsuit again. I'm in my fifties. We can't all be teenage hard bodies, but we shouldn't have to be ashamed of a few miles on the bod, esp. when we work to stay in shape and lose/keep the pounds off.

The water park made a bad call. :P

Thats your opinion:D the swimming pool in MO is a private business just like Lake Wales. They both have the right to refuse service to anyone. Nothing personal. If ten peeps leave because their offended by one customers tattoo or swim suit. :ph34r:

What are the business people supposed to do? Offer the lady some duct tape to cover whatever offended them or their customers.:S

Less important what would the expert of all things women say? You remember the dude the one and only #2 that the mods flushed down the toilet to get rid of

Now you all get to deal with the Joey types. :D:D
One Jump Wonder

freeatlast

Perhaps if we had more swimming pools on DZ's we would attract more boobies like that? :P

This may not be a great an idea as you think.

More than once at Cal City did the U.S. gals get all pissy when visiting Euro gals would be in the pool / sunbating topless.

This would lead to complaints to the DZ management to tell them to go cover up. :(

None of the men around the DZ seemed to have a problem with it.

:D