jtval

Anderson Silva V Chris weidman UFC 162

So, I only saw some still pictures. I'll watch tonight.

Discuss SPOILERS I typed in white so you don't easily see it
I lost track of UFC in the last few months after all my MMA friends moved away. I was tired of spending $100+ each month just to keep up.
I am not really sure who chris wiedman is. I saw him fight once before. But it looks like a decisive win. well, as decisive as a KO can be.:D
My photos

My Videos

Silva proved three things.
1. Showboating and not respecting your opponent's ability will bite you in the ass sooner or later.
2. He has a glass chin. One shot and he's down?? Common, even Arlovsky can take a punch better than him! Granted, noone has been able to lay a hand on Silva in 7 years, so his chin has never really been tested. But still...
3. Noone is unbeatable.

Still couldn't believe it when I saw it.

And Frankie Edgar is the energizer bunny from hell! :D:D:D

I wouldn’t mind Silva losing if he actually fought, this wasn’t even a fight. One guy was joking around and the other guy was trying his ass off to beat him. The guy actually fighting beat the guy joking around.

I think Silva is bored. How many guys did he absolutely dominate? Not just win but own.
The punch wasn’t even a punch, my first thought was wow I wonder how much Silva got paid to take the fall, but the replay shows he was KOed. Shitty way for it to end, and a shitty fight.IMO
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Darius11

I wouldn’t mind Silva losing if he actually fought, this wasn’t even a fight. One guy was joking around and the other guy was trying his ass off to beat him. The guy actually fighting beat the guy joking around.

I think Silva is bored. How many guys did he absolutely dominate? Not just win but own.
The punch wasn’t even a punch, my first thought was wow I wonder how much Silva got paid to take the fall, but the replay shows he was KOed. Shitty way for it to end, and a shitty fight.IMO

I agree. It's a shame for Chris that he had to win like that but, He still won.
Hopefully, the rematch will give chris the opportunity to defend the belt that way one should...Or wake anderson up...Again.
My photos

My Videos