promise5

Tattoos?

Who has one or more then one? Is there a meaning behind them or just something you did? Also, whats your opinion on them. Do you like them or not? How do you feel about your SO having one or getting one? Has anyone ever gotten one to cover a scar?
Share a pic if you want or what they are and the meaning.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

I have eight. They all had meaning when I got them, and still are markers of where I was in life when i got them.;)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Me = zero.

Don't care about tattoos, never had them, never will.

Just make sure that when you get one, it means something. Don't just slap some SO's name on somewhere and then you break up with that SO and you're stuck with the tattoo. :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Me = zero.

Just make sure that when you get one, it means something. Don't just slap some SO's name on somewhere and then you break up with that SO and you're stuck with the tattoo. :P

I have ONE ~ :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Me = zero.

I have ONE ~ :$

:D:D:D:D:D:D Thats a classic!
Lovin every second of it!

I thought about it until I found out how much they cost. I'd rather put that money into gear for the next few years. A lot of folks at the dropzone have awesome ones. A lot of people in Boulder have them too. They always tell you "Think how this will look when you're 70 and all that skin is sagging" but you're going to look like ass when you're 70 anyway, so you may as well enjoy yourself in the mean time!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

My wife and I have none and I think our kids have not gotten them either. I always told them never to get one where the judge will see it.

A lot of people have them and they look pretty cool. I wouldn't mind one or two myself, but it's not something I really plan to do.

My one thought is I've never seen any skin on a woman that didn't look just fine without ink. No tats required to be beautiful, IMHO.

i don't have any, but I don't have any problem with those who choose to have them.

I think it's like any piece of art, article of clothing, hairstyle; some of them are very esthetically pleasing, some are not. Tattoos (and piercings) are on a much more permanent level, so making sure that it's something you want to live with forever is a pretty darn good idea before the ink pen ever touches skin.

My daughter has two that I like very much. I designed one of them. :)

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

This one seems legit and very meaningful....

Oh, my :o I think I found my next one :D

In all seriousness, I have two. Hubby has two. Yes, they have meaning. Sometimes, I think about getting another/more, but then I remember how much my last one hurt and I know it's unlikely (for the record, back of the thigh hurts like a biotch). There's a picture of the last one floating around here somewhere. I'm with John on not visible to a judge. Most people don't even know that either of us have any.

Oh, and I don't think I'd ever get one over a scar. I once got a shot through a scar and that hurt quite a bit.

A black and white biomechanical full sleeve and chestpiece dedicated to close friends and family I've lost (dates and symbols meaningful to them intertwined)

A phoenix piece on my side and around my right chest when life took a turn for the better :)
A crappy back 'first' tattoo that was the deal/bet when I did my first skydive (no it's not a skydiving tattoo).

All have meaning, the thought of regretting them never crosses my mind.

More coming (most likely a full color sleeve on the other arm).

Performance Designs Factory Team