promise5

Tattoos?

My favorite tattoo on a chick is "My Name is Kelly".>:(

I think I've seen that one. Is that the one where it's on her lower back, then also again (upside-down) on her shoulders? Classy. ;)

Just in case P5 hasn't seen it...:ph34r:

True to her word, she's giving head... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Who has one or more then one? Is there a meaning behind them or just something you did? Also, whats your opinion on them. Do you like them or not? How do you feel about your SO having one or getting one? Has anyone ever gotten one to cover a scar?
Share a pic if you want or what they are and the meaning.

I have 10. All have meaning. I love them. I got my first when I was 15, and turn 30 in a week. Love it the same. My SO has a bunch too, and they're hot on him. One is of our dog. I have one that covers a very small birthmark. Here's a pic of the most wickedly painful one, shortly after it was touched up.

Who has one or more then one? Is there a meaning behind them or just something you did? Also, whats your opinion on them. Do you like them or not? How do you feel about your SO having one or getting one? Has anyone ever gotten one to cover a scar?

I have 10. All have meaning. I love them. I got my first when I was 15, and turn 30 in a week. Love it the same. My SO has a bunch too, and they're hot on him. One is of our dog. I have one that covers a very small birthmark. Here's a pic of the most wickedly painful one, shortly after it was touched up.

Forget something? ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Forget something? ;)

Must have passed out from the pain before he got the pic attached.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I have been searching for years....

Anyone gots a tat of wings, or at least a very nice sample pic to work from.

Looking for something like the earosmith band logo.

......Yeah, it wil have meaning, skydiving.
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

I have been searching for years....

Anyone gots a tat of wings, or at least a very nice sample pic to work from.

Looking for something like the earosmith band logo.

......Yeah, it wil have meaning, skydiving.

Go through all that tat threads...someone posted theirs a while back...very impressive full back, nice detail & coloring.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I have a scar that is about half covered with a tattoo. Still work in progress.

Held off on tattooing over the scar because I thought it would be the most painful, but in the end it was the least!

e.t.a. pics
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

Has anyone ever had one done over a scar? I have a nasty scar on my hip that I would like to cover. Not sure if I ever would though.

I knew a female jumper who had spinal surgery from a car accident. She had a tall, narrow tattoo of a panther to hide the scar.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Not bad at all, I was almost about to mention that I (not specific to you) was a bit bored of tribal work, until I saw the integration of the 3 rings - subtle, works well. Be keen to see the finished product.... :)

You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

ive got a few, totalling about 100 hours of work(and counting) id estimate.

both feet, right sleeve and half of chest, right heel and ankle, left forearm(working toward finishing out a sleeve and a complete chest piece) and right leg.

[IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll40/mutumbo666/fullsleeve.jpg[/IMG]
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Forget something? ;)

Must have passed out from the pain before he got the pic attached.:|

Nope... apparently my pic wouldn't upload/attach. Sorry.

Tats, piercings, and other decorative body mutilations have never been especially appealing to me. Pierced ears on women, for earrings, nah. Tats look ugly to me. Even the so called "artistic" ones.

Back when Pulp Fiction came out, piercings and tats were rare, and a sign of individuality. Now, everyone under 40 seems to have some of each. One of the funniest sequences in the movie was when Travolta asked his drug dealer "Who's that chick with all the shit in her face", and got the reply "that's my wife", to which he said "uh, sorry".

Fashion trends come and go. This one has hung in there longer than I expected.

The only thing I have that comes close to a tattoo is where my knee got gashed open when a rope swing broke and I ended up in a bunch of sharp rocks and dirt. The embedded dirt shows up as a grey line in my right knee. Doctors? I didn't need no stinkin doctor. I scrubbed it out as best I could and taped it shut. It healed up fine, except for the grey line that is there to this day. 12 years old, with questionable judgment, I was.

Never miss a chance to show ink off to the ladies.

Just these 2 for now, planning on getting my back done one day.

They both have personal meaning.

[URL]http://imgur.com/loaxhRP[/URL]

[URL]http://imgur.com/otYpnVl[/URL]

Here are mine.
Skydive tat
Recovery tat
My kids
Last one is a 9MM that me and my nieces and nephews all had done at our family reunion :) guns and tats, how much better can a family reunion get :)
Last one is a very bad rendition of our company logo on my calf. I had it done in Vegas and the guy did such a terrible job his boss made him personally give me my money back. Just haven't had time to find someone good enough to attempt to fix it

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.