loumeinhart

anyone know what this thing is?

Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator! Where is it? Marvin's been really impatient looking for it.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

You mean someone gave you a straight answer? Is that allowed?

A mod needs to weigh in here. Sounds like someone needs to be banned for a while.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

A mod needs to weigh in here. Sounds like someone needs to be banned for a while.

So, if I make a vibrator joke do I have to ban myself? Because, I was totally going to make a vibrator joke!

Relax, this is The Bonfire. You'd get the same type of answers if you were standing around a bonfire at the dz. The is no rule against making jokes in this forum.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That was my point. I think you need to at least warn the guy who gave the straight answer.

loumeinhart

snapped these pics in Cuero TX last week

You must not have been around when the "deneuralizer" flash went off.

"...Go about your day as if you never saw the "apparatus" being trailered by... Go buy a lottery ticket then when you get home hug the wife and kids and tell them nothing happened in your day."

X

jonstark

***snapped these pics in Cuero TX last week

"...Go about your day as if you never saw the "apparatus" being trailered by... Go buy a lottery ticket then when you get home hug the wife and kids and tell them nothing happened in your day."

X

I want a flashy thing.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******snapped these pics in Cuero TX last week

X

I want a flashy thing.

Sounds like a personal problem. :o
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

skymama

So, if I make a vibrator joke do I have to ban myself? Because, I was totally going to make a vibrator joke!

Relax, this is The Bonfire. You'd get the same type of answers if you were standing around a bonfire at the dz. The is no rule against making jokes in this forum.

Please don't use vibrator in your comment. Thinking about it is making me crazy! :S