catfishhunter

Jeb Corliss specializes in jumping without a parachute? Idiot reporter

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/lists/most-dangerous-sports-in-the-world-072513#photo-title=BASE+jumping&photo=31860001

The letters in the acronym BASE jumping stand for Building, Antenna, Span and Earth — and these are the surfaces these death-defying human beings prefer to leap off of in the name of adrenaline. It’s because BASE jumpers dive from the objects that they do that their sport is so much more dangerous than traditional skydiving. Even though a parachute is still employed, BASE jumpers run the increased risk of injury or death due to an increased proximity to cliffs, buildings and the like as they fall, and their time before impact is dramatically decreased from a traditional skydiving jump. Then there are folks like Jeb Corliss who take BASE jumping to an even more death-defying level. Corliss specializes in wingsuit jumping, a form of BASE jumping that is done without a parachute. — Sam Gardner

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

None of my whuffo friends have any idea how those things work. You could tell them you have to go to Hogwarts School of Magic to learn to safely land one and they'd believe you.

So who want to try to get the Fox reporter to reprint that?
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

WAIT. WAIT!! WAIT!!!!!

You mean to tell me that Jeb uses a parachute?

WHAT'S NEXT? Are you going to tell me that reporters don't investigate?

I sure wish my mind was in my crotch because, it was just blown!:o

:D:D

My photos

My Videos

Andy9o8

If you write to the reporter, you'll probably get nowhere. If you write to the reporter's editor (and are respectful about it), you just might get them to print a "correction" blurb.

And if you write into DZ.com, you will get lots of responses that get you no where, even faster.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

monkycndo

***If you write to the reporter, you'll probably get nowhere. If you write to the reporter's editor (and are respectful about it), you just might get them to print a "correction" blurb.

And if you write into DZ.com, you will get lots of responses that get you no where, even faster. and are way mor entertaining :)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

catfishhunter

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/lists/most-dangerous-sports-in-the-world-072513#photo-title=BASE+jumping&photo=31860001

The letters in the acronym BASE jumping stand for Building, Antenna, Span and Earth — and these are the surfaces these death-defying human beings prefer to leap off of in the name of adrenaline. It’s because BASE jumpers dive from the objects that they do that their sport is so much more dangerous than traditional skydiving. Even though a parachute is still employed, BASE jumpers run the increased risk of injury or death due to an increased proximity to cliffs, buildings and the like as they fall, and their time before impact is dramatically decreased from a traditional skydiving jump. Then there are folks like Jeb Corliss who take BASE jumping to an even more death-defying level. Corliss specializes in wingsuit jumping, a form of BASE jumping that is done without a parachute. — Sam Gardner

The shame of it is, that writeup was actually pretty good. And then, BAM! Mr/ Ms Gardner fell at the final hurdle...