BillyVance

Skymama's memorable quotes turned into sig-lines thread

Sometimes the things that come out out my mouth aren't anything like the thought that started out in my head. I don't know what happens, it's like I'm possessed by a dirty girl or something.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sometimes the things that come out out my mouth aren't anything like the thought that started out in my head. I don't know what happens, it's like I'm possessed by a dirty girl or something.

This could become a new sig-line!!! :ph34r::ph34r:
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I saw her this morning.

Just because I lay on the floor in my panties and little t-shirt, it doesn't make me a dirty girl. I was stretching! :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

This could become a new sig-line!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

No shit! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What she said:

What she meant:

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

What she said:

What she meant:

You can't just cut and paste, and hope it comes out the way you want! :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

There are a few here---->>>>http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3167745#3167745

and here are a few of everyone--->>>> http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=3274843;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

Happy reading...:D:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Lost it when I read GLITTER PUSSY. Now I've got 10 people staring at me. Usually it's just 2 or 3.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Just saw this one: "I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

I have no idea what prompted that one, and I'm not sure I want to.

DangerRoo showed up in Fitzgerald one time and passed out plastic penis straws to everyone. She had stopped at an Adult Store on her way to a boogie. She is such a sweet looking thing, but she obviously has some naughty girl in her! :o

I think I was offered something in addition to the purple straw she gave me and that's when I said I'm good, as in I don't need any other gifts. I still have the straw too! :ph34r: