grue

Skydiving Confessions

My first second hand rel suit was a bright fluro pink tie-die number. I used to cop a lot of crap for wearing that suit but didn't care at the time because it fitted me perfectly and was mine (not a stinky DZ loana), at least that's what I used to tell myself. :$

Remember you don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.

grue

In this thread, we will post something skydiving related that we are ashamed of, or that people would not expect.

Mine:

In nine years, I have never done a speed star.

Im not ashamed of anything dude :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Not even my purple and yellow jumps suit(S)B|B|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

***In this thread, we will post something skydiving related that we are ashamed of, or that people would not expect.

Mine:

Maybe ... just maybe ... you should be :P:P:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

there were many MANY days .....:|
when I SHOULD have been getting some WORK done.....[:/]

BUT instead :o I went to the Drop Zone :D:SB|

Was I Sorry..[:/] for my transgressions????????

I must Now confess.....
I was NOT !!!:o:):P
hell.... i'd do it AGAIN... in an instant !!!!;)

mea culpa
mea culpa
mea maxima culpa

:D

jmy

skymama

I didn't like flying a wingsuit.

Best story I ever heard of someone who didn't like flying a wingsuit came from Skratch Garrison.
DAMN, I wish I had a video of that conversation!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

jono

My first second hand rel suit was a bright fluro pink tie-die number. I used to cop a lot of crap for wearing that suit but didn't care at the time because it fitted me perfectly and was mine (not a stinky DZ loana), at least that's what I used to tell myself. :$

My colors are neon-pink and dark blue. Someone told me that; "It takes a manly-man to wear pink!" :D

Chuk

masterrig

***My first second hand rel suit was a bright fluro pink tie-die number. I used to cop a lot of crap for wearing that suit but didn't care at the time because it fitted me perfectly and was mine (not a stinky DZ loana), at least that's what I used to tell myself. :$

My colors are neon-pink and dark blue. Someone told me that; "It takes a manly-man to wear pink!" :D

Chuk
True dat! You gotta be comfortable with your manliness!
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

NorrinRadd

******My first second hand rel suit was a bright fluro pink tie-die number. I used to cop a lot of crap for wearing that suit but didn't care at the time because it fitted me perfectly and was mine (not a stinky DZ loana), at least that's what I used to tell myself. :$

Chuk
True dat! You gotta be comfortable with your manliness!

The way I chose those colors was from seeing a rare sunset. It struck me at the time that those colors would look good on my gear, which I was about to order at the time.

Chuck

shropshire

******In this thread, we will post something skydiving related that we are ashamed of, or that people would not expect.

Mine:

Maybe ... just maybe ... you should be :P:P:P
NEVER

[Purple] FEAR THE PURPLE MOFO
:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Back in the fall of '07 I made excuses and backed out of going to Voodoo Fest with a very good friend because I spent all my travel/ ticket money on my 1st rig. He still doesn't know the truth.

I don't have my SCR. I do have my CCR and CCS though.
diamonds are a dawgs best friend