DFWAJG

Miss Kansas

ryoder

"She can skin a deer..."

Love to see her do that for the talent portion of the pageant.:D

:D:D:D Yeah, since they won't let her shoot her bow. :S

"She's also an expert M16 marksman, a bow hunter, a skydiver, a boxer and a mechanic."

Damn, she is my kind of girl. Kinda reminds my of my wife.B|

DFWAJG

It says she is a skydiver. Anyone jump with her?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20732653,00.html

Vail said she’d like to encourage people to try another of her passions – skydiving.

“K-State has a really great skydiving club,” she said. “I’ve probably been 10 times.”

Read more here:www.kansas.com/2013/06/23/2859600/miss-kansas-opts-for-bowhunting.html#storylink=cpy

oldwomanc6

" Two days before the competition, she was told "projectile objects" were forbidden"

I guess that's why she didn't choose skydiving as the talent to showcase. ;)

I guess showing off a wicked curve ball or slider pitch would be prohibited too. :S:D

With her mad archery skilz I think she should have starred in The Hunger Games. . . ;):)

DFWAJG

It says she is a skydiver. Anyone jump with her?

I have VIP seats for the parade and the pageant. Not sure if I'm actually going but...

It would be cool if her "show me your shoes" would be a pair of Vans with grass stains. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

***It says she is a skydiver. Anyone jump with her?

I have VIP seats for the parade and the pageant. Not sure if I'm actually going but...

It would be cool if her "show me your shoes" would be a pair of Vans with grass stains. ;)

The "big controversy" that made this beauty queen famous this week is that she was planning to wear her combat boots.
Remster

kcjen24

I jump sometimes with a couple of folks from K-State. I'll have to see if they know her.

I hate pageants but can't wait to see how she does. As a Kansas girl myself, I hope she kicks some ass and shows those gals how it's done in the Midwest! :P

You are a Honey Boo Boo?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

linebckr83

The article I read said the "big controversy" was that she plans to show off her tattoos instead of covering them up like most pageant women.

Representin' Kansas! B|

Yeah, there's a picture of her in our local paper this morning and to tell you the truth, I think the tattoo looks trashy for this "wholesome" pageant and her choice of footwear with the bikini she's wearing looks like shit.

LuckyMcSwervy

***The article I read said the "big controversy" was that she plans to show off her tattoos instead of covering them up like most pageant women.

Representin' Kansas! B|

Yeah, there's a picture of her in our local paper this morning and to tell you the truth, I think the tattoo looks trashy for this "wholesome" pageant and her choice of footwear with the bikini she's wearing looks like shit.

Shaw would like that.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******The article I read said the "big controversy" was that she plans to show off her tattoos instead of covering them up like most pageant women.

Representin' Kansas! B|

He'd be too intimidated by her. :ph34r:

LuckyMcSwervy

*********The article I read said the "big controversy" was that she plans to show off her tattoos instead of covering them up like most pageant women.

Representin' Kansas! B|

He'd be too intimidated by her. :ph34r:

And then he'd call her fat.

LuckyMcSwervy

***The article I read said the "big controversy" was that she plans to show off her tattoos instead of covering them up like most pageant women.

Representin' Kansas! B|

I dunno why people get tattoos like that. If I didn't know she had a tattoo and would see her in some pageant, I'd assume it was some weird skin condition and then immediately wonder why'd they let some 'imperfect' person on stage in a competition like that.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

LuckyMcSwervy

I think the tattoo looks trashy for this "wholesome" pageant and her choice of footwear with the bikini she's wearing looks like shit.

You're right about the shoes. Looks like she swiped 'em off a Dutch farmer, big clunky things. :D

A lot of beautiful women wearing ink these days. I never thought any part of a woman's skin needed improvement, but that's their choice. I told my kids to just never to get a tattoo where the judge will see it. :P

Beauty pageant? No way. That would be shallow and sexist. It's a scholarship competition. ;):P