Nataly

What is it with hairdressers and very long hair???

Since when is hacking off 5 inches a "trim"??? >:(

That's like 2 years of growth!! [:/]

[/end rant]
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Arvoitus

2 years?

I stopped cutting my hair 3 years before I went to do my military service and my hair was roughly 20 inches long by the time I had to cut it.

14" in 3 years for me
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Dang!!!!! I would be over the top ticked!!!

Before I let them start cutting I want to see how much they think a "trim" is. I'm super paranoid with my hair.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Arvoitus

2 years?

I stopped cutting my hair 3 years before I went to do my military service and my hair was roughly 20 inches long by the time I had to cut it.

Seriously. It grows slowly. I know for two reasons: 1. I used to colour my hair and it was *ages* between touch-ups. 2. The last time I cut my hair short it took over seven years for it to be nearly as long as it had been before I cut it :S...

This is why I hate going to the hairdressers. [:/]
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

oldwomanc6

Wow!

The longest mine got was 42 inches.

You hair was the answer to life the universe and everything . . . in inches?!!:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

oldwomanc6

******Wow!

The longest mine got was 42 inches.

You hair was the answer to life the universe and everything . . . in inches?!!:o

And I'm a ginger! [Evil]

p.s. I never thought of it that way. I'm stealing that. :ph34r:

Absolutely!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Nataly

Since when is hacking off 5 inches a "trim"??? >:(

That's like 2 years of growth!! [:/]

[/end rant]

Yikes! Were there layers and you wanted it to be one length? I know I've taken a hit myself that way a while ago.

I get my hair colored every 3 weeks, bangs trimmed every 3 weeks and my hair trimmed every other color appointment. It's half way down my back. I'm growing out long layers.

I'd be pissed if I was spun around after a blow dry to see 5 inches gone. Could you feel your head getting lighter from losing the hair weight or did you see 5" locks on the floor?
Always be kinder than you feel.

ZigZagMarquis

:o

N@!!

You cut your hair!??!

:(

Yes, everyone in the Nataly Stalkers Club is still in shock over it.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***:o

N@!!

You cut your hair!??!

:(

Yes, everyone in the Nataly Stalkers Club is still in shock over it.[:/]

I think a new picture is in order.

LuckyMcSwervy

Yikes! Were there layers and you wanted it to be one length? I know I've taken a hit myself that way a while ago.

I get my hair colored every 3 weeks, bangs trimmed every 3 weeks and my hair trimmed every other color appointment. It's half way down my back. I'm growing out long layers.

I'd be pissed if I was spun around after a blow dry to see 5 inches gone. Could you feel your head getting lighter from losing the hair weight or did you see 5" locks on the floor?

My hair was just past my belly-button and was one length (save for the front, from a couple of years ago when the hairdresser decided I needed layers - argh!!)... I had to stand up for her to cut my hair... She combed it back and I couldn't see what she was doing until out of the corner of my eye I noticed a loooong bit of hair on the floor... But it was too late... She worked fast and was already half-way done. [:/] Now it barely covers my boobies... :( AND she cut it in layers - ARRRRRRGH. >:(>:(>:(
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Nataly

***Yikes! Were there layers and you wanted it to be one length? I know I've taken a hit myself that way a while ago.

My hair was just past my belly-button and was one length (save for the front, from a couple of years ago when the hairdresser decided I needed layers - argh!!)... I had to stand up for her to cut my hair... She combed it back and I couldn't see what she was doing until out of the corner of my eye I noticed a loooong bit of hair on the floor... But it was too late... She worked fast and was already half-way done. [:/] Now it barely covers my boobies... :( AND she cut it in layers - ARRRRRRGH. >:(>:(>:(

Holyyyyy shit. You deserved to be pissed. THAT is a HUGE cut!!!!!! I would've sat there and cried. :(:(:(
Always be kinder than you feel.