airtwardo

Okay you're dead - Now What?!

LuckyMcSwervy

As for my family, well I hope they enjoy the plethora of sex toys I've hidden around the house and the contents of the petri dish in the fridge. Perhaps next time they won't suck so much.

What? You don't have a friend with a key to your house to gather up and dispose of the SDCS box?! When I was single and my Dad was alive, my best girlfriend always had a key to wherever I was living with explicit instructions to hightail it to my house and gather items. We called it the "Shit Dad Can't See" box. I would've done it for her also.

:)

One time she helped me move, along with my Dad, and my Dad picked up a sealed box that had SDCS written in black magic marker on the side with a smiley face. She almost knocked my Dad over taking it out of his hands saying she'll get that one. OMG... I haven't thought about this shit in years!! :D

It's actually called a 'Burn Box' ~ as in you entrust only the closest & reliable of friends with the task of throwing it on the bonfire, UNOPENED!

If you don't have a problem with someone you know well opening your Burn Box and perusing the contents...you're not trying hard enough regarding your perversions! :$:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

As for my family, well I hope they enjoy the plethora of sex toys I've hidden around the house and the contents of the petri dish in the fridge. Perhaps next time they won't suck so much.

What? You don't have a friend with a key to your house to gather up and dispose of the SDCS box?! When I was single and my Dad was alive, my best girlfriend always had a key to wherever I was living with explicit instructions to hightail it to my house and gather items. We called it the "Shit Dad Can't See" box. I would've done it for her also.

One time she helped me move, along with my Dad, and my Dad picked up a sealed box that had SDCS written in black magic marker on the side with a smiley face. She almost knocked my Dad over taking it out of his hands saying she'll get that one. OMG... I haven't thought about this shit in years!! :D

It's actually called a 'Burn Box' ~ as in you entrust only the closest & reliable of friends with the task of throwing it on the bonfire, UNOPENED!

If you don't have a problem with someone you know well opening your Burn Box and perusing the contents...you're not trying hard enough regarding your perversions! :$:ph34r:

LMAO! OMG! That's so awesome and I've never heard of doing that. I'm definitely not trying hard enough. I think most people would be disappointed in the SDCS box. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Don't batteries explode when they're tossed into a fire?!? My friend wants to know... ;):P:)
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

LMAO! OMG! That's so awesome and I've never heard of doing that. I'm definitely not trying hard enough. I think most people would be disappointed in the SDCS box. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Don't batteries explode when they're tossed into a fire?!? My friend wants to know... ;):P:)

Yeah they do explode...but that's a good thing, it helps the pictures to catch fire quicker! :$

I HOPE! :o

LuckyMcSwervy

Yes, I have a friend like that.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

When I die, Ill be fucking DEAD, so I don't care what happens to me.

I think way to many people really dont understand the concept of fucking DEAD
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

No ~ I think what some people don't understand is even though YOU may be dead, life goes on for the people who care about you.

IF you care about THEM, there are some things you can do while still alive that makes their life easier - better, when you are gone.

I gotta pretty good concept of what being dead is all about, been there for the reapers visit too many times the past couple years...

I also have seen up close & personal the aftermath that most not directly associated, tend to not think about...seldom gets talked about.

Yes, for the deceased your troubles are over...but if taking a day while you're alive to see that your passing doesn't create unnecessary stress and additional financial burden on your loved ones ~ ~

Then maybe the misunderstood 'concept' is LOVE

Squeak

But if you have US citizenship, you can still vote in Chicago elections.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***When I die, Ill be fucking DEAD, so I don't care what happens to me.

But if you have US citizenship, you can still vote in Chicago elections.:P

Vote early - vote often! :)

HOW 'BOUT dem Cubs! :ph34r:

airtwardo

***When I die, Ill be fucking DEAD, so I don't care what happens to me.

No ~ I think what some people don't understand is even though YOU may be dead, life goes on for the people who care about you.

IF you care about THEM, there are some things you can do while still alive that makes their life easier - better, when you are gone.

I gotta pretty good concept of what being dead is all about, been there for the reapers visit too many times the past couple years...

I also have seen up close & personal the aftermath that most not directly associated, tend to not think about...seldom gets talked about.

Yes, for the deceased your troubles are over...but if taking a day while you're alive to see that your passing doesn't create unnecessary stress and additional financial burden on your loved ones ~ ~

My post had nothing to do with loved ones, it has to do with ME, Im DEAD, do what ever the fuck you want with my rotting corpse, I dont care, I cant care Im fucking DEAD
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

jackwallace

Also throw away your old crap. Old electric bills, car and house insurance papers, taxes. checks. I spent days going through stuff like this to try to find what's relevant in a dead friends life. Came home and threw out all my old crap.

I missed your comment earlier...

100% agree!

Couple weeks ago I'm cleaning out an apartment that looked like an episode of Hoarders, boxes upon boxes of 30 years worth of check stubs & restaurant recites!? WTF!

I found literally 20,000 business cards...who keeps 30 years worth of BUSINESS CARDS ?

Remember folks, 90% of the crap you deem 'valuable' as a keepsake will end up in a dumpster or at Goodwill.

If ya haven't seen it, used it, needed it in the past 3 or 4 years...shit can it! ;)

airtwardo

If ya haven't seen it, used it, needed it in the past 3 or 4 years...shit can it! ;)

One exception: Copies of your income tax forms.
I can't tell you how much heartburn it causes when you get audited, and don't have the copies for the year that is being audited.:S

Squeak

My post had nothing to do with loved ones, it has to do with ME, Im DEAD, do what ever the fuck you want with my rotting corpse, I dont care, I cant care Im fucking DEAD

Anyone have Squeak-size superman costume they will donate?>:(

ryoder

I hired this guy
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

ryoder

I know JUST what to do with it.>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

ryoder

Ok just read Jims post regarding that.
Hell Yes ::ph34r:
IF Im dead you can play weekend at Bernie's with me if ya want:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

******When I die, Ill be fucking DEAD, so I don't care what happens to me.

Again Squeak ~ it's always all about YOU! :P

I'm with ya, what happens to the shell isn't really my major concern. But my family has to live with the 'memory' if you will, of the disposal process.

My Dad wanted to be buried at a certain spot in a certain way...he had many friends and was a Vet so there was a big funeral, honor guard at the hole in the ground.

Honestly the whole thing was to me in excess of what I'd prefer, and the idea of pops in box decomposing creeps me out.

But that was his wish, as his son I saw to it...he made it easier by making most of the arrangements well in advance.

My friend lived day to day, hand to mouth...he wasn't dumb, lazy regarding the future perhaps. Tomorrow wasn't a thought he cared a lot about in some ways I guess.

When crunch time hit and reality put a foot in his ass, it was too late. Things we don't wanna think about or that may not seem important suddenly take on a pretty high priority when you KNOW the lights are going out.

We had some long talks once aware the reaper was headed in & things were about to get ugly...religious affiliation called for burial not cremation, that was very troubling for him as like I said above dyin' ain't cheap. Life's circumstance gave him friends but no real family to call upon, he was terrified at the thought of dying 'alone'...that this is what decisions in his life had led to.

I took care of both those issues for him...yeah it was a load, but it was also a lesson.

turtlespeed

I hired this guy

That was exactly who I thought of when Jonathan Banks showed up in Breaking Bad.:D

Mrs Squeak and I wrote out our Wills in 2008 before we headed off on our 12 month world trip. I picked them up off of our lawyer last weekend. to give them you our Enduring Power of Attorney Friend. As we'll be doing it all again next year.
So the financial component of our estate is catered for.
The physical disposal of my remains is up to whomever has to deal with it. they can do what they think best, cheapest, most fun, or most alarming to the general populous :ph34r:

My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

IF Im dead you can play weekend at Bernie's with me if ya want:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Squeak

The physical disposal of my remains is up to whomever has to deal with it. they can do what they think best, cheapest, most fun, or most alarming to the general populous :ph34r:

How do ya feel about ending up in a wok as the lunch special...may as well cause a little more heartburn on the way out! :ph34r:

turtlespeed

:D:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

turtlespeed

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/wireStory?id=4818603

Yeah...right down the block from me. :S