airtwardo

Okay you're dead - Now What?!

airtwardo

My post had nothing to do with loved ones, it has to do with ME, Im DEAD, do what ever the fuck you want with my rotting corpse, I dont care, I cant care Im fucking DEAD

Anyone have Squeak-size superman costume they will donate?>:(
Ok just read Jims post regarding that.
Hell Yes ::ph34r:
IF Im dead you can play weekend at Bernie's with me if ya want:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/wireStory?id=4818603

Yeah...right down the block from me. :S

Talk about some Chronic!:D:D:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Great post, Jim.

I don't have time to read the whole thread, so if this is a repeat, I apologize. This link has all the tools required to do death planning, and if you elect to receive the emails, it will periodically remind you to get your shit together:

http://getyourshittogether.org/

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Great post Jim. Once you have all your shit in line don’t forget to revisit it about once a year. Things change over time.

Like you I went through a rather messy death of a friend and he had done nothing to prepare.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

airtwardo

The physical disposal of my remains is up to whomever has to deal with it. they can do what they think best, cheapest, most fun, or most alarming to the general populous :ph34r:

How do ya feel about ending up in a wok as the lunch special...may as well cause a little more heartburn on the way out! :ph34r:

I'll probably be delicious...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

airtwardo

The physical disposal of my remains is up to whomever has to deal with it. they can do what they think best, cheapest, most fun, or most alarming to the general populous :ph34r:

How do ya feel about ending up in a wok as the lunch special...may as well cause a little more heartburn on the way out! :ph34r:

Mmmm, thatsa some spicy Squeakballs >:(:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?