promise5

Alright, I'm just going to ask. Guys aren't you worried about your junk?

I'm a Coolio fan from wayyyyyy back in the day, which was a Wednesday by the way, and this thread reminds me of this song:

Warning, song is totally NSFW:

You'll have to go to 12:42 in the video for the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhbYYblPXg4

And here's the lyrics in case anyone wants to sing along:

http://loinhac.com/loinhac.php?id=15602618b3ae&lang=en
Always be kinder than you feel.

JohnMitchell

Did they ever drop?

:P:P:P:P:P

:D You really know how to hurt a guy, don't you?:P

Try having your junk out of the way and then a 250+ passenger sits on your lap to get hooked up for the tandem jump. . . :S:D

MMMMM...that cost extra!? >:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

JohnMitchell

***MMMMM...that cost extra!? >:(

[:/] It should PAY extra.:P

At some DZ's it does. Unfortunately not at mine.

I was wearing a skydive jacket yesterday when a guy stopped and asked me where HE could jump that they don't 'discriminate'...

Seems the local DZ wouldn't take him on a tandem, I asked his weight since it appeared that if he were 3 inches taller ~ he'd be ROUND!

"Oh 325 give or take" :S:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

JohnMitchell

Did they ever drop?

Try having your junk out of the way and then a 250+ passenger sits on your lap to get hooked up for the tandem jump. . . :S:D

Oh my!! That just stinks!!

Friends and I were just talking about dogs testicles dropping and for some immature reason, it just cracked me up. When he said that it was the first thing that popped into my mind. My filter has been turned off lately. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

Did they ever drop?

Oh my!! That just stinks!!

Well, maybe it did AFTER . . . :o:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

promise5

Is it really a problem??

It isn't a problem if I take the time to properly stow my stuff while putting on my rig. Sure it takes some tucking and juggling to get it where it's safe. I have to lift a leg and tighten one strap then repeat with the other all the while adjusting carefully. Once done it's done till I land.
Gross you out?
Tough!

jon

promise5

Yup I asked and if I get crap for asking oh well. But seriously aren't you worried about your junk ?? I understand as a guy most of you feel the need to constantly adjust yourself but it seems more so when you have a harness or your rig on. Is it really a problem??

I don't worry about my junk cuz to be honest..it's small as shit...i'm being true and not claiming to have a huge junk..but it's dismally small.
So i don't worry about it at all.

uberchris

the only reason i am constantly adjustimg my package is the fact that i have crabs, syphillis, and ghonnorhea, and i itch like crazy!

wish i had those..those are war marks of a true love player!:$
you, sir, i need to take lessons. what's your trade secret...a particular colone, breath mints, swaggar, a whitty personality?

Johnny,,
true story, i once had the edge of my sack caught under neath the leg strap with a few pubes. On opening it was the most intense pain i've ever experienced. It sucked. Thankfully it was just some skin and hair ,and not the actual sack, that got pinched. If it was my actual sack that got caught i swear i think it would have ended up like a smashed egg.

As part of my gear check i now check to make sure my junk and sack are clear away from the leg straps.