mindway69

Freefly Team/Jumpsuit Colors

pink :P

No, just anything but NOT :

- The Carrots color (a south african team, they have everything in orange and green... jumpsuits, rigs, canopies, wingsuits, helmets...)

- Remsters canopy color scheme... :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Ok, just looking for opinions and ideas for color schemes for a female freeflying team. Also, ideas for a cool theme for the jumpsuit design are appreciated!

Blue skies,
Katie :S

KATIE-BOO!!!! yaay, you are starting a freefly team!!

my color ideas ~ you remind me of an orange, because your hair is kinda like a strawberry-blonde and you are so Spunky-Fun... i think orange & white with hints of red would look cool on you.

my design idea ~ this might sound kinda cheesey, but i think it would create a really fun design. picture a Katie's-Body-Size-Orange-Letter-K, trimmed in Red ~ then Paste it to a White Suit* you can have your straight side -l- of the "K" lining the right side of your suit... then your left Arm & Leg would have the two extensions -\ & -/- of "K".

** i know it sounds a little weird, but i think it would look Fabi!!

i need to get in touch with you and ian about next weekend ~ we are going to Atlanta to pickup baby :)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I personally love orange...maybe why it's in my color scheme, but the two other girls are blue and red (not combined...one girl wears blue and black, and the other wears red and black). We are all wild, so I think bright is good.

I love Bettina's idea with the body paint, but it would probably be a bit messy on the rigs...plus we would end up doing boobie docks and that's just not very versatile :P (though Brie and I have done boobie docks on a head down round...very solid!)

I'm really excited to have a team starting up, too. I've been looking for people to train with all damn year! Woo hoo for flying boobies!

to Katie-Boo & Brie-Baby ~

i didn't know who your other teammate was... but these are just VERY quickly done designs i thought of for you guys :)
i am so TOTALLY stoked for you Beautiful & Talented Baby-Cakes!! Freaking-A!!!

maybe these will allow other ideas to pop into your heads, yaaaay! :)
Love All of You LOTS!!

The other girl is Brandy out in Cali...the Skydive Atlanta Freeflight fest was sooooo awesome that she is moving here now! And Ian said I couldn't get all our friends to move with us - HA! :D

Thanks for the suggestions! We are actually STARTING to look at white and silver with each of us having a color - mine would be orange! Yay!! :o Bring on the Grass stains, woo hoo!

The other girl is Brandy out in Cali...the Skydive Atlanta Freeflight fest was sooooo awesome that she is moving here now! And Ian said I couldn't get all our friends to move with us - HA! :D

BRANDY!!! YAAAY! I love her so much!!! we actually had a Wonderful 2-way together at the boogie! i'm so happy she's moving to Atl :)

Thanks for the suggestions! We are actually STARTING to look at white and silver with each of us having a color - mine would be orange! Yay!! :o Bring on the Grass stains, woo hoo!

you know what's funny ~ Everyone at the boogie was looking me up and down with my mostly-white jumpsuit and a few people approached me and said: "All white? Brave Girl!" :o :P

in my opinion: white may be tough to Keep white... But DAMN, it looks Freaking Good in Freefall ;)!

thanks so much for all of your wonderful suggestions!! We are so excited about the team! And Katie and I are busy trying to perfect our GROPE DIVES! yay boobie docks! we should post the video at some point.....or we could sell it on the internet.

Mel, I love your designs! I wasn't too crazy about the white, but you make it work so well with the black and blue. The only thing is, I need to keep it off the butt and knees of my jumpsuit, or it wouldn't stay white for long, as my recent swoops will attest!

Katie, you rock. That's all. Plain and simple. I'm so lucky to be your teammate! We need to get brandy posting here too.

mua!

love,
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Everyone at the boogie was looking me up and down with my mostly-white jumpsuit

Maybe it's cuz it looks SMOKIN' on you girly!!! B| While white does = brave since stains are almost impossible to keep off it at all times, it certainly does look good.