skydivebeauty

Manifest chick??

NorrinRadd

The lesson I have taken away from here is that skydivers are no less horndoggy than any other group. Maybe even a bit more so. Though the most horndog group of guys I have ever been a part of was the Navy.
Welcome to the party!

Cool to see another Seaman on here! I was U.S Navy AIRR on the GW.

Horndogs! :P

Remster

******Seriously? Thanks for that. . . I am aN actual FEMALE. Something you have never probably talked to. >:(
and my name is not Gus, it's Anastasia. Thanks for the kind welcome [:/]

Wow - that's about as serious an overreaction (and lack of recognition) of humor as I've seen here in a long time.

But hey - thanks very much for the heads-up.

There's an easy way to settle this: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=3200328;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

Well, I was going to suggest she have a pic taken with Squeak, but this will work too.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Andy9o8

***Seriously? Thanks for that. . . I am aN actual FEMALE. Something you have never probably talked to. >:(
and my name is not Gus, it's Anastasia. Thanks for the kind welcome [:/]

Wow - that's about as serious an overreaction (and lack of recognition) of humor as I've seen here in a long time.

But hey - thanks very much for the heads-up.

Oh, P.S. - I'm the one who went into the Women's forum and cross-posted your Bonfire thread about your cousin, in the hopes that some of the women jumpers in here might give you some helpful comments. You're welcome.

Sorry you thought I was overreacting, but try putting yourself in my position, one where I had already three other people saying that I'm probably a guy, and that I'm lying about who I am. And then comes along some other guy who decides to join in, and whether it was a joke or not, I think I have a right to draw a line.

I have only been a part of this forum for three days. I'm still learning. It's sad when an "attractive" person comes on here, people assume they are not real.

Skydiving isn't about what you look like, good looking, or not, it's about your passion and love towards it.

PS: Thanks to everyone who answered this post giving me advice, and thanks to those certain (;)) other people
x

oldwomanc6

It's sad when an "attractive" person comes on here, people assume they are not real.

Boy don't I know THAT! :$

Finally, you posted a real picture. That last one must have been from a few centuries ago. Sheesh!

Doesn't the frap-hat make me look kinda fat though? :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

skydivebeauty

***I think you may be too sensitive for a manifest job...

No, you've mis -judged me. Plus I just got the job yesterday, and I am LOVING it.

Keep talking like that, and you wont have balls anymore (or at least intact ones) :P

xx

Well that's better!! Thicken that skin up ;)

You need a thick skin to post here and to do manifest. pretty princess only works for free jumps and leading the dogs around.

It's sad when an "attractive" person comes on here, people assume they are not real.

Testify, sister. I use a cartoon as my avatar to keep the number of women throwing themselves at me down to a dull roar. It's a cross I generally bear stoically.

Seriously, though, nobody really presumed you were not real. It's an ongoing form of joke on here.

PS: Thanks to everyone who answered this post giving me advice, and thanks to those certain (Wink) other people

You and your cousin are welcome.

Here's another piece of advice I've given before, although I doubt many (or even any) have listened: I worry about the safety of women on here who post their actual photographs in their avatars or other photos online. It gives true creepers the ability to go to their home DZs and stalk them without them even knowing it. As the father of 2 attractive young women in their 20s, it's something that gives me pause.

BigMark

******We need to have a hottest manifest girl competition, sponsored by PD with a $1000 prize.

Only if we can have another competition for biggest male douchebag on the DZ.

How will you spend the money? :P

Hookers & Blow...:$

BigMark

******We need to have a hottest manifest girl competition, sponsored by PD with a $1000 prize.

Might seem cheesy but with the money id take SkydiveBeauty out on a date :$

GooniesKid

*********We need to have a hottest manifest girl competition, sponsored by PD with a $1000 prize.

Your avatar + the stuff you write here makes me want to vomit...

Lukasz_Se

************We need to have a hottest manifest girl competition, sponsored by PD with a $1000 prize.

Your avatar + the stuff you write here makes me want to vomit...

Hahaha, um yeah, GooniesKid, what do you actually look like? and how old are you?:|

GooniesKid

I work in the entertainment industry and have a non disclosure agreement I sign as part of my agreement with Disney. I am a 28.B|

Quit bullshittin' - - you're the person who has to collect all the rainbow pixie dust off the ground for re-use. :P

airtwardo

***I work in the entertainment industry and have a non disclosure agreement I sign as part of my agreement with Disney. I am a 28.B|

Quit bullshittin' - - you're the person who has to collect all the rainbow pixie dust off the ground for re-use. :P
Lol! That pixie dust is surely a pain to collect. ..gets all over the place and on my clothes. .if ya know what I mean.